HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Check out 66 north when you’re in iceland. Their jackets are really really warm and well made. Everything crazy expensive in iceland though

Yeah I know about their stuff. Very nice.

Im plotting on a jacket as we speak :lol:

69C7160A-045E-4231-B172-7F4E9D5DB608.jpeg
EEE41224-0332-4F7D-B153-4FEF37C997AD.jpeg
Dior chucks are so smooth. Think i’m gonna get the LV joints (tattoo sneaker) though because the dior ones all sold out.

I’m curious to see the other CW Dior put out in those
If you can find a pair of the Dior’s, even through the after market, I would jump on it. Far more comfortable than LV sneakers and a more interesting design (unless it’s older model LV). That is, unless, you like the current LV designs better.

If you can find a pair of the Dior’s, even through the after market, I would jump on it. Far more comfortable than LV sneakers and a more interesting design (unless it’s older model LV). That is, unless, you like the current LV designs better.

So they actually have cushioning? I was hesitant on getting them because of the non existent cushioning in the Chucks they're modeled after

Thanks, I ordered the dior low tops last night LOL. The high tops would’ve been ideal but once I saw my size I wasn’t passing up.

looks too much like skater shoes (which was probably the inspiration)

i prefer the vnr which looked much nicer in person

Got my FOG b-ball sneakers in from neimans, I’m happy with them and good quality....my only problem is with neimans, they shipped from a store and seems they gave a display shoe. It has small dirt spots I can clean and little precrease from them being tried on
1EA4266A-7CE7-41D6-A71C-50A143BC5DA0.jpeg
69243123-32C3-45F2-ADFE-A3EBD8A26BB5.jpeg

If you’re wearing em not a dealer breaker imo. If you wanted to display em then yea that’s a problem

I’m not tripping about it, cause they’ll get worn....that’s why I mentioned a little dirt that I can “clean off”, but I wonder will that call work :lol:

definitely can't hurt to call, i'd do it

even an extra 10% off is $30-$40 depending on the price you paid

just play it off like you're disappointed and have them look-up a pair if its available for exchange (chances are it might be all gone anyways) and then say you'll keep it but can they give you an extra discount

years back, eons ago, i ordered a pair of boots from barneys and they were scuffed and they said to just have it polished and then sent them the invoice, i vaguely remember doing that on a pair of oxfords that needed the sole to be re-glued too, forgot which store though

most these high-end department stores has a much better customer service so definitely give it a shot

Back
Top Bottom