HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Same. I never buy shades until i try them on... Here is a look nonetheless by an IG user..

PO

They look weird on his face, doesn’t help lol. Now the original millionaires is a different convo those I wouldn’t need to try on or anything

EFF5B047-15AB-4CA6-A04E-34A1B5EDD1DB.jpeg

Just got this in today

Probably been asked before in here but the search function is trash.

Visvim FBTs....go TTS I’m assuming?

Copped the Visvim FBT’s and returned them the day after. Even at $200 something I coudnt do it, joints were wild uncomfy.

rrlegend rrlegend I was just looking at that track suit. The jacket specifically. I don’t think I could pull it off all together but as separates, it could be a good look.

Yeah it’s stricly for Vegas or strip clubs for me to wear it together same with the glittery track suit I got in December .

Those Python jeans and boots are really nice. Price on the jeans will probably be over 3k though. I find Amiri Jeans to be a little too thin and stretchy for my liking. There Camo Cargo are Goat status though. You have to sz down at least 2 sizes though

maybe its just my style or it reminds me of slimanes slp/decarnins balmain but amiri fw19 > lv fw19

a lot of this pieces i could wear and i got to say, this might be the first time amiri really impressed me
_VIE0202.jpg

_VIE0236.jpg

_VIE0339.jpg

_VIE0380.jpg

_VIE0441.jpg

_VIE0555.jpg

_VIE0042.jpg

_VIE0137.jpg

_VIE0323.jpg
I just asked myself if i really just approved least 80% of that lineup.
Very impressive.

Got homies at the Dior, EFR and Amiri show and they said it was all fire!

I got invited to Amiri factory end of the month so will take some pics and videos for you guys... apparently they got staff at unreal prices at their factory

Any ideas what the belts will cost?

they have one of the alyx-type version from last season online for $770 so that should give us an idea, wouldn't be surprised if there's a price bump by the time it comes out
i was actually gon' order this but the smallest is 100cm/40 plus the alyx belts buckles were too big and most couldn't put it through the belt loops so i want to check them out in person if I could
anybody handled one of these that can share their experience?
1547145902_4330AGYLL_H00B_E01_ZH.jpg

Is eBay/Grailed the only place to get Faure Le Page online? Looking for a cardholder and don’t have any trips to Paris planned.

Back
Top Bottom