HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

damn you used to be fat. Props on the weight change
Thanks bro! I’m trying to get just a smidge leaner. It’s been a slow cut bc I didn’t want to lose numbers in terms of my
Main lifts

edit: I will always consider myself fat btw. its like self-induced body dysmorphia lol

anyone else notice mrporters prices are all hiked up after the revamped website?

a lot of the retail are higher and looks like its converted from another currency
lmao I ran to check my wishlist real quick bc im copping something for may bday. same price

Anybody in here live close to the LV store in Busan, Korea? Need help

Last edited:
still make no sense why the mocs are priced higher than raids aftter the "conversion" :lol:

i ordered the raids and they said theyll adjust after it ships

i asked for a free next day and these guys cant even help me out

:smh:

hate it when giant webstores gets stingy like that

i ordered the raids and they said theyll adjust after it ships

i asked for a free next day and these guys cant even help me out

:smh:

hate it when giant webstores gets stingy like that
Yea idk if their logistics changed. My connect used to get me my stuff like same day. Now it’s in some Reggie shipping

$165ish, long sleeves are $190. Don't pay too much from these chrome hearts resellers. Get it straight from the source.
Thinking of checking out the city store. And I think they have CH in patron of the new

Just bought the LV’s 1.1m yesterday and they shipped today... can’t wait to try them out... Thanks for the help.
enjoy bro which cw? I was wearing mine for a week straight when I first got em lol

i think Virgil dropped a new model and there are more Millionaire colorways coming

rick runners - product pic didnt show the strands but i dont mind 'em

ro vin runners 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom