HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i stopped being lazy and just googled it :lol:

Barneys New York Inc. Wednesday reached a deal to sell its assets to Authentic Brands Group LLC and investment firm B. Riley Financial Inc. and close the luxury chain’s remaining stores.

Authentic Brands, the owner of brands like Nine West and Aéropostale, has agreed to buy Barneys name and other assets in partnership with Saks Fifth Avenue, according to a filing Wednesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. All of the company’s seven stores have been designated for closing, according to court papers, including the Barneys Madison Avenue flagship and one in Beverly Hills.

via: https://www.wsj.com/articles/authentic-brands-teams-with-saks-to-make-bid-for-barneys-11571278733

hervia.com-raf-simons-oversized-double-cap-1568111080https-hypebeast.com-image-2019-01-raf-simons-fall-winter-2019-runway-collection-paris-fashion-week-1-21.jpg

this raf cap is wild

might cop one lol

Lmao I just peeped that page.
Corny page, basically can call out anything from Zara to whatever, anything that resembles Amiri jeans. :lol:

I’ll ask in here too...

Looking to get a pair of the Gucci slip on sneakers in the next month or so...Was wondering about sizing...Saw a couple reviews that said stay tts to what your other sneakers are and a couple others saying size down...

I’m generally a 12 in Nike runners for example...Generally an 11.5 in things like retro Jordan’s...For a similar comparison I’m an 11 in Vans slip on’s...I was thinking about just staying with my Vans size ?‍♂️...

Any input and help is appreciated...

Hey guys been a while! I was in Vegas last week and copped these joints i had been eyeing..I havetn purchased much this year .... if anything been selling stuff ...

really happy wh these

threw these on for a quick pic.. dont know if i actually like them wh these joggers tho...lol

mOxlrya.jpg

Crazy news about Barneys.. i wonder how that will impact all the brands they support? Like the smaller boutique brands .... crazy

Weird Q; relatively speaking.
But I need spare white laces for Ciaga Arenas.
I think they waxed but I ain't picky.
Any input?
louis-vuitton-denim-2.jpg

louis-vuitton-denim-3.jpg

louis-vuitton-denim-4-1.jpg

louis-vuitton-denim-5-1.jpg

Louis Vuitton 408 Trainer Blue Denim
Release Date: March 2020
The blatant jb ripoff is downright pathetic. Debadge some denim 4s, throw on plastic lv insignas n call it a win!?!

those are cool, ive always liked chanels recreational accessories but i wont really use them

i do play bball so this was tempting but 2300 is... ill probably only get to play with it once since ill likely get jacked at the gym i go to :lol:
1571852233577.png

those are cool, ive always liked chanels recreational accessories but i wont really use them

i do play bball so this was tempting but 2300 is... ill probably only get to play with it once since ill likely get jacked at the gym i go to :lol:
1571852233577.png

You'd be tripping even using that ball once, strictly a display piece.

id definitely play with it if i knew id get to keep it afterwards :lol:

or if i had a private gym of my own

Back
Top Bottom