HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

got a gucci lion ring...

lionring1.jpg

... since i cant justify getting the cartier panthere ring at the moment...

1578505995455.png

the gucci will have to do :lol:

if they made this one in white gold without diamonds though...

1578505966159.png

Last edited:
I like that one - but here’s something closer to Cartier?
43F01F83-C128-443D-88C5-75CE638BFE05.png
Not my taste.

That decked out panther ring is like $165K fam :lol:

EE4E81E8-4EF2-46BB-8EBB-EDF9BD7B5389.png

Last edited:
saw that in person and didnt look as good, the lion ring is way better i think

yah that cartier is insane, both look and price

1578507524706.png

but the solid gold one with just garnet eyes are ~$25k iirc but i think they only made it in yellow gold, would love it if it was white gold

1578507235182.png

they have a hollow one for around $21k but i dont think it looks as good, my mind might change if i see in person its also why i dont want to visit the boutique :lol:

1578507812415.png

1578507797835.png

Last edited:
those cartiers are awesome but same, i dont think i could ever justify it. ive seen similar designs at numerous jewelers but they dont look nearly as nice even for a fraction of the cost

would have been way better if it wasnt a hoody

leather hoody just looks weird to me, i dug 'em before but then i tried em on :lol:

maybe its just not for me but i dont know how well that will age

I promise that’s always been my take on leather jackets with hoods but this thing was more of a hoodie than a jacket
It changed my whole opinion

those Gucci rings are nice
If you’re lucky you can score for the low on some reputable sites

Cartier ish on a whole mother level tho

i was curious how much it would be to commission a copy of the panther ring in white gold but if its not gon' be the exact same then whats the point?

probably cant just go to any 'ol jeweler in the swap meet

im headed to the bahamas in a week and a half. i remember seeing something similar the last time i was there. i'll snap a pic if i can

My 4th Collection FOG trousers are starting to wear out (rubbing of the thighs) at the crotch because I got large thighs (Leg day 2x a week).

Would getting a tailor/seamstress to patch it up be worth it? Or will it just slow it down the process?

Also, any idea how much it would cost? There's no holes or anything.

1578623297377.png

My 4th Collection FOG trousers are starting to wear out (rubbing of the thighs) at the crotch because I got large thighs (Leg day 2x a week).

Would getting a tailor/seamstress to patch it up be worth it? Or will it just slow it down the process?

Also, any idea how much it would cost? There's no holes or anything.

1578623297377.png

Should’ve copped the real maker of that style, Throw them out and get you some ricks

saw that in person and didnt look as good, the lion ring is way better i think

yah that cartier is insane, both look and price

1578507524706.png

but the solid gold one with just garnet eyes are ~$25k iirc but i think they only made it in yellow gold, would love it if it was white gold

1578507235182.png

they have a hollow one for around $21k but i dont think it looks as good, my mind might change if i see in person its also why i dont want to visit the boutique :lol:

1578507812415.png

1578507797835.png

Here's the hollow one I commissioned that is around 90% accurate.

IMG_2481.jpeg

i literally sent the reply to your pm a minute ago :lol:

very nice

i dont have a yellow gold watch to match thats why i want it in white gold

Back
Top Bottom