HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

He should be wearing that with loafers

Absolutely not. Looks great with the OW4’s though I woudve probably paired it with white sneakers and called it a day, white sacais, maybe my Prada Cloudbust Thunders. Just speaking what I personally have.

Any insight on designer rings? where to get best bang for my buck / best selection etc companies i may not have heard of or something

All of a sudden out of nowhere something has sparked my interest in some of the gucci / cartier rings
almost copped a chrome hearts jump off yesteerday off impulse but decided to hold off

• Wow
Reactions: JPS
Any insight on designer rings? where to get best bang for my buck / best selection etc companies i may not have heard of or something

All of a sudden out of nowhere something has sparked my interest in some of the gucci / cartier rings
almost copped a chrome hearts jump off yesteerday off impulse but decided to hold off

Unless it’s Cartier don’t waste your money. Get some real 14k gold rings from a jeweler.

sl24
1596739941051.png

These are nice. Reminds me of the black toe, which I prefer over the bred

I want a juste un clou or ecrou bracelet but I only like them in yellow gold and my daily driver is a BLNR. Thoughts on mixing metals?

I want a juste un clou or ecrou bracelet but I only like them in yellow gold and my daily driver is a BLNR. Thoughts on mixing metals?

Mixing metals is looked down upon heavily and doesn’t really look right aesthetically. My first piece of jewelry was a stainless datejust Rolex, my second was a very nice 14k yellow gold Jesus piece. I loved them both but they just didn’t look right together so I sold the Rolex. Still have the JP along with a Cuban bracelet and a ring all 14k yellow gold. Sometimes I will have a belt on with a sliver tone. Both my chrome hearts belt and goyard belt have silver hardware but with clothing and belts I don’t think it matters as much.

been wanting a cartier love/just un ring/bracelet for a good decade now but i just cant justify it, definitely paying for the design and look and thats just how it is, impossible to get a discount on them too since i think they're mostly sold on boutiques exclusively these days

a ring is more justifiable and id probably get one of each sooner than later

i try to get white gold as much as possible, its more versatile especially since most of my watches are steel but id also get rose gold before yellow gold unless it just a classic presidential but i also dont want that much attention on my wrist if possible

definitely looks odd mixing steels, i even have a hard time wearing some non-polished jewelry with polished watches even if they are both steel, when in doubt go for yellow gold with yellow gold and steel with steel/white gold

been wanting a cartier love/just un ring/bracelet for a good decade now but i just cant justify it, definitely paying for the design and look and thats just how it is, impossible to get a discount on them too since i think they're mostly sold on boutiques exclusively these days

glad your not justifying it. Might as well just have a jeweler make you the same design they are raping people for.

Yeah, I may have to consider the white gold options.
I haven’t tried them on, only my buddy's yellow gold ones.
a yellow gold watch is out of the question for me. a little too flashy for me, not to mention out of my price range for most models.

Yellow gold is unquestionably flashy but also why I like it so much. When you get into 18k 24k the color becomes so yellow.

Personally I wouldn’t spend any money on jewelry that’s not yellow, white, rose. Like I’d never want a stainless steel Rolex when I can spend alil more and get one with real gold.

Yeah, I may have to consider the white gold options.
I haven’t tried them on, only my buddy's yellow gold ones.
a yellow gold watch is out of the question for me. a little too flashy for me, not to mention out of my price range for most models.

I would go with WG if you're pairing it with SS watch.

I personally like the RG bracelet and pair it with the RG Cartier Santos on leather.

Cartier pm watches on leather straps are quite affordable imo if you're in to their look.

I personally like the RG bracelet and pair it with the RG Cartier Santos on leather.

Cartier pm watches on leather straps are quite affordable imo if you're in to their look.

Yeah Cartier time pieces have been becoming more popular lately. A lot of good choices that don’t break the bank.

I do like the santos. I was never a fan before but I think it was rfx45 rfx45 that would post them in the watch thread that got me interested.

I rock with Yellow Gold because I think it looks better with my skin tone (Olive tone). But I personally think White Gold looks the best.

My Dad used to work at the Middle East (As an Engineer) in the 90s, so he passed down some of his 24K and 22K gold pieces.

Back then he would receive Gold jewelry as a gift from his co-workers/friends.

I wear mixed metals every day and it's never bothered me. My wedding band is platinum and my chain is 14k yellow gold. Probably will get rid of the sub in a few months and grab a day-date.

Also been meaning to grab a rose gold Love bracelet for my wife to match her rose gold Love ring. Her wedding band and engagement ring are both platinum and she's never cared about having matching metals either.

IMG_20200807_181940.jpg

^ ^ ^

you can get away if you got a two tone watch though and i guess a wedding band can be an exception just because you arent really gon switch that up everytime, people usually only had one

Personally I wouldn’t spend any money on jewelry that’s not yellow, white, rose. Like I’d never want a stainless steel Rolex when I can spend alil more and get one with real gold.

i think watches becomes an exception becomes steel sport models are actually of more value especially when it comes to rolex/ap/pp... impossible to be had at retail and insane amount on resale

while gold watches rarely cost a few more grand (retail for retail, daytona in steels $13k while a yellow gold version on a bracelets $36k?) and can still be had at discount yet you really still dont get the value in terms of amount of gold to $$$ ratio but resale price makes up for it while i think reselling a cartier bracelet would be more difficult at a higher price

price increases within the brand does help as well if you paid the prior price

Well if I was buying a submariner for example id rather grab the two tone than the stainless. Blue and black face are my two favorite submariner.

totally understandable, i like them two-tones too and again it can be had at a discount instead of having to pay resale if you want them now, so its always on my radar

i was so close to getting a dj36 two-tone everose with a rhodium dial

im just saying ss sports model is just on another level right now and actually a much better value that its gold version due to demand

Back
Top Bottom