HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1DA86AF7-A72C-44B2-A2AD-B29154EB3EE1.jpeg

Picked up these Margiela Tabi slip ons from Ssense sale. Always been curious about these even though I think they’re kinda ugly. Weird feeling on foot with socks on and I feel like I need the Tabi socks to go with them. Not sure how often I’ll actually wear them but they’re cool.

ever since some of yall had that conversation about the tabis here ive had my eye out for the black hi-tops but they sell out quick once it hits disco, even the black low lace ups

i do think you definitely need some tabi socks for it to be more comfortable

1DA86AF7-A72C-44B2-A2AD-B29154EB3EE1.jpeg

Picked up these Margiela Tabi slip ons from Ssense sale. Always been curious about these even though I think they’re kinda ugly. Weird feeling on foot with socks on and I feel like I need the Tabi socks to go with them. Not sure how often I’ll actually wear them but they’re cool.

I picked up some Tabi Socks from this site to go with my loafers, very comfortable socks 👌🏾

yah in asia, it might be as famous as hello kitty

and a lot of these high fashion brands really market their stuff more in Asia than the US or even EU, like it seems like slp and celine for example favors asian celebs/influencers to flood ig with their products

the type form of the gs in gucci’s monogram is extremely whimsical, especially compared to other luxury brand monograms (it’s sans serif, has rounded corners, and irregular stroke widths)

Back
Top Bottom