HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1611258018868.png
Do you approve this collection??

Edit: so far, of course.

I’m likely just out of the loop or maybe not in the target demographic anymore but none of this collection is even close to appealing to me.

Damn :frown: not even that varsity???

That’s certainly a standout of the collection but still not doing too much for me. Not a fan of that type of collar on varsity jackets.

That crochet varsity is beautiful though.

and damn superblytrife superblytrife , those look a lot better in hand than stock photos. Good buy. I’d like to see that model in NB grey with eclipse monogram maybe.

That’s certainly a standout of the collection but still not doing too much for me. Not a fan of that type of collar on varsity jackets.

and damn superblytrife superblytrife , those look a lot better in hand than stock photos. Good buy. I’d like to see that model in NB grey with eclipse monogram maybe.

That combo sounds like it’d work well on that sneaker for sure. Hopefully we’ll see more that incorporate canvas b/c the mix of materials is really dope. I have the all blacks on order but I’m def not as excited about them as I was these.

That’s crazy I thought the same thing about the collar too lol.. but I can deal with it with that design it has on the jacket lol..

Who's dropping this?

Back
Top Bottom