HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

“wasn’t decked like that” yeah OK :lol: I agree with the general sentiment of head to toe monogram being tacky, but I wonder why she’s not being called hood or a scammer...

Sigh if you want me to be specific:

1. Thats not who I thought you were referring to :lol:
2. That fit, if worn together IS TRASH, and yes thats a final boss scammer fit if they actually wore it out
3. They (chick in the pic idk who it is but my friend took the pic and posted in her story) work at a high end store and playing dress up in early hours probably to send to clients who may be interested. Isnt their actually fit. :lol:

Also, skinny jeans being for hood dudes is the most bizarre statement I’ve ever heard of. People said the same $@@$ about baggy jeans in the 90s and 2000s, but if you go back to pictures of those eras, damn near every demographic in the US was wearing loose/baggy jeans. Somehow though, only black and Latino dudes got villainized for that, while the rich white kids at my high school were doing their best Eminem impressions without catching any flak.

I just want to know how wearing a certain cut of jeans= you’re a scammer or hood. Sure, you have the right to think it’s :pimp: or trash, but coming to these extreme conclusions about a person’s morality based on the fit of jeans he wears screams of racism and/or classism. Reminds me of the white girls that call anything they’re not used to/a fan of “ghetto”

Er8v5W8XIAYlnbd.jpeg

caught him drooling over and reposting his loser friends’ corny @$& “Dress Head to Toe in Dior ❤“ IG posts while constantly roasting any black person wearing Dior print. He tries to play it off like he’s only talking about rappers, but he went after a black dude in here who posted his Dior puffer jacket talking about “only scammers wear those jackets” not subtle at all. Shouldn’t be surprised with all the nonsense he posts all over general forum, especially the wild @$&” he was posting when COVID started spreading.
It was me he was talking bout with my DIOR puffer jacket.. dude is a straight clown

Anyone dressed in all oblique print (not referring to queese, though no I dont like that jacket) going to trend to the tacky side REAL quick. My friend I posted wasnt decked like that.

Was wylin in the covid thread last year yep, changed over time in that regard.
All I had on was the jacket so what are you talking bout? U act like I had on all oblique you just keep telling me over and over how lame the jacket was for no reason lol.. and that purple oblique killing that one your friend has. So I don’t get it

All I had on was the jacket so what are you talking bout? U act like I had on all oblique you just keep telling me over and over how lame the jacket was for no reason lol.. and that purple oblique killing that one your friend has. So I don’t get it

I literally said im not referring to you when I said when dudes obliqued out but I was referring to your jacket, 2 seperate things.

Hey fellas, asked this in the sneaker maintenance thread but thought might as well ask here too.

I got these Rhude V1 Hi's from a buddy of mine since they don't fit him and I want to get rid of the jean stains off the suede.

any tips on how to clean the jean spots on these?

73BF39A5-2F2F-4144-8FA0-71B7B61F2FDE.jpeg

47ABE037-53F2-4F8D-AF19-CE8EF499002E.jpeg

Also I got some Magic Eraser on hand. Anything else I should know and need before cleaning em?

Back
Top Bottom