HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yep i am mostly a medium but i wear somewhere in between a m and an l with them.

Size up one for just a lil bit of an oversized look

Dude could you post on feet pics plz? A friend of mine considers buying these. I would show him the pics. Thanks.

I’ll throw mine on eventually.

Not me, but here’s something I found on IG.

D352518C-10EE-46F5-8D26-4987DC1E5979.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
i wonder how many returns they get from terrible and inconsistent sizing?

just use the same goddamn last for all your sneakers

i wonder how many returns they get from terrible and inconsistent sizing?

just use the same goddamn last for all your sneakers

Preach. Nothing worse than getting a dope pair that doesn’t fit. I’ve literally had to return 4 pairs in the past 2 months b/c of the inconsistent sizing. Wouldn’t be surprised if I get banned soon. :lol:

That said, these fit great....

AA68015D-5534-4CB9-895B-71958AE1A21C.jpeg

Zero chance those extra threads stay on though. Thx Virgil for the chance to “customize”. 🥴

^ stuck to LV9 as a true 11 US. I know a lot of folks say 1.5 sizes down from your TTS, but trainers fit wild roomy for me (canvas pairs are the exception). They really need to update their sizing guide b/c whoever follows that joint is in for a surprise.

Finally got my Black Friday order from Rhude. They ended up cancelling/refunded one of the shirts I ordered and fulfilled the black cargos. I had emailed CS a few times to see what was going on with my order and they finally responded the third time letting me know they were sending it out ASAP. They did throw in this hat for free as an “accommodation” though. Not something I’d personally buy but for free it’s cool.
195117A7-8505-45C9-919C-DD1500F38FD2.jpeg

Finally got my Black Friday order from Rhude. They ended up cancelling/refunded one of the shirts I ordered and fulfilled the black cargos. I had emailed CS a few times to see what was going on with my order and they finally responded the third time letting me know they were sending it out ASAP. They did throw in this hat for free as an “accommodation” though. Not something I’d personally buy but for free it’s cool.

Ay man if you wanna get rid of it... :smokin

^ stuck to LV9 as a true 11 US. I know a lot of folks say 1.5 sizes down from your TTS, but trainers fit wild roomy for me (canvas pairs are the exception). They really need to update their sizing guide b/c whoever follows that joint is in for a surprise.

I feel you, I go down 2 full sizes as well, and still feel I have room for maybe another half size down.

Back
Top Bottom