HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

What’s the retail on the goyard ? It’s def a beauty, but isn’t it $500-600 at least ?

And it’s only 2 slots on each side and then the middle on ? It def a nice gloss piece to have though

You already know
293wxfo.jpg

Goyard card holders have 2 slots each side, the brown (light brown or dark brown interior) are $385. I believe all the other colors are $500.

If anyone needs the oop...will be easier as its easy to ship.

Can anyone chime in on Faur le page versus goyard or lv, etc.

Never had experience with Faure le page. The circular shapes on the card holders didn’t really appeal to me.

I’ve had the LV multiple wallet and pocket organizer before. Both had issues with the glazed edges separating over time

In addition to sneakers, i am a fan of small leather goods.. I rotate between a handful if pieces:

LV Black Epi Pocket Organizer (Pro Tip - go to an LV boutique that has embossing on site, they will do it for free)

Bottega Veneta hand painted Lizard card holder (3 slots each side + middle)
BIjq6Qzl.jpg

Margiela Card Holder

My daily piece is a BV card holder in grey - its a great, lowkey and is wearing in well.

My recent pickup is another BV card holder in this like brownish/grey/mushroom color..

Mh4NNfLl.jpg

Goyard card holders have 2 slots each side, the brown (light brown or dark brown interior) are $385. I believe all the other colors are $500.

If anyone needs the oop...will be easier as its easy to ship.

I purchased my yellow card holder from the Barney's on Madison Ave for $425. For those interested, you can call them and they ship for free via Fedex.

Regarding Faure Le Page, my wife has a tote from them and it's pretty nice, has held up well. I guess it's just up to personal preference. I will say that the Faure Le Page Daily Battle has a thicker sturdier canvas than the Goyard St. Louis.

IMG_20170906_164434.jpg

Last edited:
How you guys feel about prada ? Wack ?

Only looking to spend $250 and it fits into my budget. Don’t wanna pay double to get the goyard at this point

i like prada, the saffiano leathers pretty nice and somewhat unique, they also make thinner wallets/cardholders

i also wanted the mcqueen spine holders for a more fun option
full_LC-10434-86380_alexander-mcqueen-black-spine-embossed-credit-card-holder_f3c2.jpg

i like prada, the saffiano leathers pretty nice and somewhat unique, they also make thinner wallets/cardholders

i also wanted the mcqueen spine holders for a more fun option

Saffiano leather looks nice and durable.

ya, the saffiano is what i was looking at. probably be the one i pull the trigger on. looks classy yet with some subtle branding

Wallet is 3 or 4 years old now. Mainly use the card holder.

Attachments

• 7432D3AE-8F3B-4B43-ACE1-472762AA65D6.png
    7432D3AE-8F3B-4B43-ACE1-472762AA65D6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Those Goyard joints don't look that durable and the stitching looks sloppy as hell. The fact that I bought a MMM, BV, and TF card holder for the price of the non-premium colour is hilarious to me.

anybody seen these buscemis on sale?
buscemi knit.jpg

also really digging these red leather slp chucks
red slp chucks.jpg

That red Goyard was used 3-4 years and could still keep going. I’ve had an slp and Tom ford that both lasted less than a year before the bonding started to separate. At that rate I’m spending much more replacing them every year than the Goyard every few.

I'm just one of those ppl that walk around with way too much at once smh.. took me forever to sell the Goyard wallet I had, sat here for months.

Back
Top Bottom