HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Hedi needs to save the season with his Celine collection

as hyped the slp line was, it was well worth it and most pieces are still wearable today

damn i am talking about slp like it was ages ago, fashion moves so damn fast these days

That's my favorite part of SLP, the luxury classic pieces that can be worn in any era and setting. People are going to start dumping their dad shoes in the trash soon enough, but SL10H (minus the squeaky pairs), harness boots, jodhpurs, etc. are classics

All these designers keep catering to the rich teenagers/adults stuck in their teens fashion wise. The past couple of years have been garbage for high end fashion (for the most part)

virgil-abloh-louis-vuitton-sneaker-1.jpg

virgil-abloh-louis-vuitton-sneaker-3.jpg

virgil-louis-vuitton.jpg

virgil-abloh-louis-vuitton-sneaker-2.jpg

All these designers keep catering to the rich teenagers/adults stuck in their teens fashion wise. The past couple of years have been garbage for high end fashion (for the most part)

Welcome to fashion. Things change. Evolve. Trends come and go. If we were stuck in a time capsule and everything was skinny jeans and boots and rider jackets like it was a few years back when Hedi was heading SLP, the world would be a very boring place.

And don't forget--these designers put out hundreds of pieces a season. If you want the timeless, muted pieces, they're still there for you...

The wizard of oz shirt and sweater version is tough
kicks are tough, didn't like how they were showcased though
few minimal pieces like hoodie's and tee's
didn't really like any of the outwear
all of the accessories were fire

but I probably fit the mold of the trendy hypebeast Virgil caters to. Id never wear some jodphurs...

Love those Ace 83’s

The Off White Louis’s are almost exact replicas of Avia b-ball shoes from the late 80s early 90s. I forget the exact number models but it’s crazy how close they are in appearance.

:lol:

i wasn't even aware of dietprada until every blog started talking about them because of exposing virgil and kanye

and I got to admit, it was hilarious especially on Kanye and how excited he was about his teams stolen designs :lol:

i get that but that one was a sketch design and Kanyes team literally airbrushed the creators name and claimed it as their own and then Kanye went to social media and declared that his not a clothing brand anymore but simply an apparel or just Yeezy :lol:

it's not like dude just made another pair of chelseas, granted he did fire that team with quickness

i still found it funny though

his new ad campaigns pretty blatant too and usually you got to at least ask the original artist if it's cool especially when dude is claiming on social media that he kind of heard his music in some film and that he would have gave a release on it if they had asked, the least he could do is the same thing

i get that but that one was a sketch design and Kanyes team literally airbrushed the creators name and claimed it as their own and then Kanye went to social media and declared that his not a clothing brand anymore but simply an apparel or just Yeezy :lol:

it's not like dude just made another pair of chelseas, granted he did fire that team with quickness

i still found it funny though

his new ad campaigns pretty blatant too and usually you got to at least ask the original artist if it's cool especially when dude is claiming on social media that he kind of heard his music in some film and that he would have gave a release on it if they had asked, the least he could do is the same thing
I get it, it’s kinda OD but every brand got their own version of chuck Taylor’s etc. same **** except a little more personal

it's like they took what we wore in the late 80s and 90s and sold it to the "elite fashion crowd".

i just like the fact that Virgil infiltrated one of the highest of high end houses.

Culture moment is a win

the collection itself, mehhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom