HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

hope yall had a good thanksgiving and shopping holiday

damn, they really re-issued the shearling jacket, good thing i live in cali, saved me $2500: https://us.burberry.com/reissued-2010-shearling-aviator-p45490161

burberry_prorsum_fw10-mens1.jpg

if they re-issue the brown one, imma just have to sweat through it :lol:
4ebb743bf45c23a5f45500e150cbbc1d.jpg
Those shearling jackets go hard

cop them. they are the best iteration of the "bred" colorway in any High End sneaker

So folks prefer these over the Saint Laurent High Tops?

I see they have the SLs on sale on Amuze. IF I wear an 11.5, get the 45 or 46?

Guccis turnaround the past couple of years are insane

i went to the outlets yesterday and the gucci stores line never subsided, at least an hour or hour and a half to get in there

in this same outlet exactly two years ago, they had lines but they dissipate and time it and get in there without waiting, this year was even worst than last years and the line was like disneyland on peak days

it was easily the busiest of all stores, even worse than coach, tory burch, michaek kors, kate spade, etc... all these handbag stores that women would sleep overnight to get the first best deals on

burberry had a good long line too, the same with slp but slp only had about 20m wait and it looks like about 1 of 50 would buy anything in there

i think gucci has managed to attract all kinds of crowd, from these young hypebeasts to middle aged women and can easily cater to both

Guccis turnaround the past couple of years are insane

i went to the outlets yesterday and the gucci stores line never subsided, at least an hour or hour and a half to get in there

in this same outlet exactly two years ago, they had lines but they dissipate and time it and get in there without waiting, this year was even worst than last years and the line was like disneyland on peak days

it was easily the busiest of all stores, even worse than coach, tory burch, michaek kors, kate spade, etc... all these handbag stores that women would sleep overnight to get the first best deals on

burberry had a good long line too, the same with slp but slp only had about 20m wait and it looks like about 1 of 50 would buy anything in there

i think gucci has managed to attract all kinds of crowd, from these young hypebeasts to middle aged women and can easily cater to both
Did they have anything good?

link bro?

Type in Google Saint Laurent teddy jacket and they'll pop up lol. The navy on was on sale at farfetch for 12, also ssense has some.

I swear tho these designer sites will take products on and off sales trying be slick. Stuff that was supposidly sold out pops back up esp after cyber Monday.

Type in Google Saint Laurent teddy jacket and they'll pop up lol. The navy on was on sale at farfetch for 12, also ssense has some.

I swear tho these designer sites will take products on and off sales trying be slick. Stuff that was supposidly sold out pops back up esp after cyber Monday.

Damn why you gotta be snobby about it.

Back
Top Bottom