HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

200.gif

I saw that the dior bag is gonna run $2600 so I'll be passing on that.

I agree is not the best fad but I actually have use for a smaller size one & atleast it's not a chest rig lol.

Which one you think is the worst/best? Lux brands only.

Worst:
Givenchy
Acne
Fendi

Top 3 Best:
Balenciaga Speed Trainer
Vetements Sock Sneaker
Swear Air Triggers

best is definitely Balenciagas, hands down but its because its simple with a more techy huarache-esque midsole

and i am not a fan of the vetements version, i prefer the more simple reebok version that i got, i like the midsole

i kind of dig the lego-esque midsole of d&g but they need better upper execution
NMN5T1U_mz.jpg

worst has got to go to fendi and lanvin, execution is terrible

fendi has different versions that almost all seem bad (especially the womens versions), margiela put some knit on their gats too, blamains look bad since they just put a big piece of leather with the brands name on top of the shoe

valentino has both good and bad, in the pic below the left one is too much but the one on the right is pretty good (reminds me of nike free runs, one of my favorite runners)
NMN5551_ez.jpg

i find givenchy's simple and clean enough that it just can't be bad, especially when worn and you pretty much cover up the giant logo in the back (i'll post fit pics later)

but there's also plain and simple that is still bad like these pradas, the shape looks weird with an awkward midsole but i love the cloudburst version
NMX45DC_8T_m

i want prada to put their gundam midsoles on the cloudbursts' knit upper
4RSrh6tuRF2jpF4VorO2

Pradas are a meh from me as well. I dont hate it, I woudnt buy it, but id wear it. I dont really count the Valentinos as a “sock runner”. The D&G ones are a mess too.

Swear IMO is a sleeper. Personally I love it.
I know most will hate it. This the pink colorway they sent me.

90BABCD6-347E-47FD-8C4F-2EA5226C2E59.jpeg

Speaking of D&G anyone see the ****show that happened with Stefano Gabbana and China? :lol:

I just came back from Shanghai, and because of the backlash, the D&G store was shuttered up while everything else nearby was open. @#%@ that brand; they've been doing/ saying foul @#$@ about other groups throughout the years as well

Dior is on some nonsense too; they made an entire campaign inspired by Mexican attire/culture and put Jennifer Lawrence as the model :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody grab the Dior hightops?

yeah, mine is being delivered on Friday. countdown went to zero at 2am EST, but product didnt really go live and able to add to cart until 3:30am ish

really liked the saddle bag but just can't see myself actually using it often enough.

which dior high-tops?

really wanted to order the dior knit trainers from that australian website posted yesterday but really got to restraint myself (eventually i think ill have all knit trainers out there :lol: ) since i forgot that i ordered margiela 3strap gats too :lol:

I just came back from Shanghai, and because of the backlash, the D&G store was shuttered up while everything else nearby was open. @#%@ that brand; they've been doing/ saying foul @#$@ about other groups throughout the years as well

Dior is on some nonsense too; they made an entire campaign inspired by Mexican attire/culture and put Jennifer Lawrence as the model :lol:

Saw that the stores were shut down :lol:. Gabbana is a stone cold racist. It's going to cost the brand millions and millions of dollars. Brand has always been trash to me, all the more reason not to buy it.

Never saw the Dior thing, do you have a link? I've noticed Mexicans are typically lenient about people using their culture as inspiration, some even take pride in it.

JPS JPS

They cancelled my order for the AMQ trainers on Farfetch due to the size.. Then I tried to find my size to reorder and the price is higher.

This all worked out because I got the Python pair I been eyeing for $337.

93ABF8ED-FBB9-4752-AB95-AE98A28F907C.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom