HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

FCDCAD96-43D6-48FE-B972-EB7B414620C1.jpeg
Id on pants?

Anyone rock golden goose kicks?

Use to hate the worn in look but kinda growing on me. Curious on comfort

Anyone rock golden goose kicks?

Use to hate the worn in look but kinda growing on me. Curious on comfort

I have the classics and slide high tops with the zipper. I wear them often. They run a half to full size large.

Best thing about the distressed sneaker look is that they can pass as brand new after years of wear.

I’ve noticed they’re getting pretty popular now with all those blogger type chicks.

Hit up the jewelry thread in the general section. That’s prolly one of the most resourceful jewelry info pages on the internet.

Also nice pic what’s a hulk mariner running for these days?

Nordstrom at garden state plaza also had the Dior kicks. they had both the runners and the chucks

i was initially going to treat myself to a pair of triple S (grey clear sole pair) for my upcoming bday the 25th but I'm hesitant to pull.

i wanted yaw opinion on this messenger bag below. I was in the city yesterday and basically my fir was a cream/off-white kind of rayon shirt w/ blue distressed denim and sand chelseas. the bag i was wearing was a nylon prada bum bag. it just felt weird having a technical material bag w such an earthy fit. i figured this may be a great alternative to fit my earth tone/ rugged clothes. Thanks for the opinions guys!

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...d-coated-canvas-messenger-bag/666467153897420

i personally do not like the size and design, it looks very feminine and i know thats kind of the style lately i dont even consider that a messenger bag

i just prefer a traditional one

with that said, if i were to pick something of that size and similar style, i think id take the lv utility side bag
lv.png
louis_vuitton_virgil_abloh_ss19_utility_side_bag_1547217908_18b3e63b.jpg

52008546_121298068975351_6818781300356533560_n.jpg

the soft trunk is something unique too except i am not sure if it comes with the faux chain...
tumblr_pi7kjtVfO81qjreic_1280.jpg

just make sure not to get it too small
edf661face05751e0d2c38573cf56e43.jpg

Back
Top Bottom