HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

cloudbust air
NMN6D8B_bz.jpg

NMN6DMF_az.jpg

NMN6DMD_bz.jpg

NMN6DME_bz.jpg

yo if that all black one had a smoked out air unit. oophffff

This is the utility bag I use on occasions...I purchased it 2 years ago in April at the Bellagio. I will only wear it around my waist, lol. Never around my chest or shoulder. 2nd pic is of me trying it on at the Gucci store and the day I purchased it.

Saks Fifth Avenue marks a new age with an expansive update to its men’s shoe section. Part of the Grand Renovation of its NYC Flagship location, the space will cater not only to providing shoppers with a robust selection of luxury and streetwear footwear, but unparalleled services for a more seamless shopping experience as well. With over 8,000 square feet dedicated to retail, products spanning 60 luxury labels and 160 exclusive styles, there’s ample opportunity to find coveted and limited-edition options.

Inside the confines of the area, shoppers can peruse a broad list of brands including fan-favorites: Balenciaga, Dior, Off-White, Prada, Saint Laurent, and more. For more hands-on support, inside lies customization, bespoke and upkeep assistance where shoppers can personalize laces at the AGLIT ITALY Lace Bar or get their shoes mail-to-order onsite from luxe brands, such as Pierre Corthay, Ermenegildo Zegna and Salvatore Ferragamo, among others. And, if your footwear is needing a bit of love, kicks can be dropped off at the on-site Leather Spa for cleaning and repair.

PUMA’s launch with Alexander-John, and an appearance by Upscale-Vandal, kicked off the special events and panels ongoing with the retailer. For additional information on the new location and upcoming experiences, visit the Saks New York store and events page on saks.com.

saks-fifth-avenue-new-mens-shoe-experience-nyc-flagship-3.jpg

saks-fifth-avenue-new-mens-shoe-experience-nyc-flagship-4.jpg

saks-fifth-avenue-new-mens-shoe-experience-nyc-flagship-1.jpg

saks-fifth-avenue-new-mens-shoe-experience-nyc-flagship-2.jpg

Not a fan of department stores to begin with, but if I'm shopping in a bigger space I prefer a store like Jeffery which has a curated selection of clothing and accessories vs. something like Saks where each brand essentially has a mini-boutique inside the store. In other words, if I want to buy something from Dior, I'm going to a standalone Dior boutique.

Honestly at this point posting pictures in the internet you have to expect to get flamed

I'd rock it across my chest, only on waist if I want to give off the international student vibe.

I think Hobo/Shoulder bags are IN for everyone to use now over a waist bag

But that goes against what I truly want which is the dior saddle bag(no not the metal)

Wallet
Phone
Keys
Camera
Extra battery

And not wanting to put too much in my pockets

Pants look better with empty pockets

Not a fan of department stores to begin with, but if I'm shopping in a bigger space I prefer a store like Jeffery which has a curated selection of clothing and accessories vs. something like Saks where each brand essentially has a mini-boutique inside the store. In other words, if I want to buy something from Dior, I'm going to a standalone Dior boutique.

I see what youre saying, though its also nice to have everything in one place. If I were just shopping with nothing particular in mind, department stores id probably prefer, something specific id go to the store itself for sure.

Thats whats great about NYC though, can do both easily.

barneys.com with extra 25% off with the code SALE25

worth a look for some random stuff

givenchy socktrainers becomes $180
BH000TH06L-1_1_ShoeSide

cdg mowabb $135
505780185_1_ShoeSide

Back
Top Bottom