HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Damn they lowered the price

it just would never be cold enough here for me to wear it

FDC33560-5ECD-4136-A461-48445E148E60.jpeg

9FCD1AE2-91FC-4405-869F-F4ED9A11ADD1.jpeg

What brand is this ? That’s a good price

What brand is this ? That’s a good price
last of the CK Raf line items at Nordstrom Rack

They lowered the price again across the left overs, one other store had a $750 hoodie for $77. My wife was thinking of returning something so maybe I'll go back lol.

so Barneys website wont let me access it from my phone, been this way for like a year i think
but my work computer and laptop at home have no issue
anyone have this happen?
Ive never charged back or finessed them in any way so im curious whats up

their website is just outdated, i never ordered from them using my phone but that whole system sucks

hell to check my account or order is totally dependent on where i click, if i click login on top its no problem but if i add sh*t to my cart and then try to log-in via checkout, it doesnt recognize my username

its dumb

their website is just outdated, i never ordered from them using my phone but that whole system sucks

hell to check my account or order is totally dependent on where i click, if i click login on top its no problem but if i add sh*t to my cart and then try to log-in via checkout, it doesnt recognize my username

its dumb

yeah now that i think of it the last time it worked it ended up sucking anyway
they sold me some pants they didnt have and tied up like 4hunna for like a month in the meantime before they finally said they couldn't fulfill

yeah now that i think of it the last time it worked it ended up sucking anyway
they sold me some pants they didnt have and tied up like 4hunna for like a month in the meantime before they finally said they couldn't fulfill

If they can find the stock in their online warehouse, they try and use the stock from one of the physical stores. So now someone from that store has to go and actually find the item, which should take a day but also can take more. All these different hands “touching” this order makes it a legnthy wait if they cant find the item you bought at the warehouse.

Very old system.

they also wont cancel or inform you if the item is sold out unless you call... a while back i think i ordered a thom browne sweatpants and with the barneys card i got free overnight and a week passes by and i never received a tracking, a couple more days later and i give them a call and they tell me its actually sold out (even though i can still add my size to cart) and they were in-store but it sold out there and that they will have to cancel it

Back
Top Bottom