HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i like the black pair and how it looks like hand written by a sharpie, i remember doing sh*t like that in high school when i got bored

My problem with the B23 is they all kinda look like the same color. Their isn’t a red pair or a pink one, yellow, think blue is exclusive. The Sorayama ones, these shawn stussy ones are just all too similar. If I’m buying multiple version of something I want it to atleast look different than the ones I already got.

i get that argument but i am also guilty of buying a pair with black upper with white midsole and the exact same pair in all black :lol:

so im good with that second stussy pair but i dont even have a pair of b23 so its really moot :lol:

You can tell the reaction to those Jordan’s has been mid because a lot of people are 50/50 on them. I don’t think one person didn’t think the off white Chicago 1s weren’t fire. I know that’s a Chicago 1 but the UNC & all whites also had a similar reaction.

You can tell the reaction to those Jordan’s has been mid because a lot of people are 50/50 on them. I don’t think one person didn’t think the off white Chicago 1s weren’t fire. I know that’s a Chicago 1 but the UNC & all whites also had a similar reaction.

If you go back to the beginning of the OW threads before the chi 1s released, there were definitely people who didn't like them. Same deal with the Dior 1s, except these will be impossible to obtain compared to the Off Whites.

i think its partly the $2k price tag and that the monogram is reminiscent of those bootleg af1 with lv print

Def reminded me of those bootleg AF1 with the LV, Gucci, think I even saw Burberry at one point.

They prolly could’ve done more. Lasered monogram print on the white mid panelling would’ve been a nice touch.

let me preface it that i probably have some sort of ocd or something in terms of interests/likes, if i see something i like, i buy multiples of that version that and thats why i ended up with half a dozen speed trainers, multiple arenas, lanvin cap toes, jordan XIs, etc... NT probably has me conditioned too in that habit

there are some people out there who would buy a handful of pairs if they like them and if I were in-love with them and/or if its half the cost, i think i like the b23s enough to buy at least the white and black pair and maybe even the dinosaur versions and the one with the alyx buckle

this is evident when i post my black friday purchase later, i like chunky soles on shoes/boots where its docmarten-ish and ended up buying different version with the same sole, hell i even bought a pair of 1460s too :lol:

it is what it is, on the the business point of view, its so difficult to find something that will sell or go over with the consumers that they'll ride whatever cash cow they have til the wheels fall off and they cant just release the same colors every season
I'm really trying hard to not buy the B23 chucks because they do all look similar but at the same time, they are different enough, lol. I will definitely try for the beaded pair and probably the pair that has the bee on the side.
I wish I could have bought the dinosaur pair but I missed the drop. Not sure how to locate a pair if they are even in store still.

Same why I only have 1 pair of b23’s, the Obliques (OG) still the best colorway and if you have those, I dont see a reason to get any of the other ones (cept the dino Soyorama maybe for me anyways).

Just left Neiman's in ATL, they had several B23's of sale. The animal print, and floral were two that I saw both in high & lows.

Bought these for 70,000 jpy = 650$ , thought got a good deal ,
A360395D-C1C9-41D7-A526-BB240FB09906.jpeg

That’s why I put “ limited” . They’re just putting out old stock with new laces .
Its wild that they think ppl are stupid enough to fall for it. They ODd on the price for those in the first place. The denim lows next year might have to get copped though

Back
Top Bottom