HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

theres also a zipped version
pr.jpg

pra.jpg

p.jpg

rfx45 rfx45 what instagram did you see those prada pics on? Always trying to find good IGs to follow that link to upcoming shoes/clothes! Thanks

ssense sale supposedly ends tomorrow so time to grab those things in your wishlist that you hoped would drop even further :lol:

the shoe selection is good just the prices are high still

i really like this cigarette box shape bag by rhude

rhude-pfw-1

i think thats why some of those shoes are sitting, i wonder if saks plans to just move 'em to their store once the lease in the building expires or something

i only really have my eye on the vans era skeleton from amiris

might go there later this week but they really should have something like extra __% off all items by now, they had it last i went there and i thought it was gon' be til they run out of stock

those cdg play pieces are a good cop for a disco since those rarely goes on sale, if i didnt already have like 3 of their hoodies and a couple of cardigans i would cop more, might grab a tee or two if they have some left

can you look up in your system and see what single item/pieces are left in stock and just buy 'em up?

because those do tend to have the biggest discount

Employee gave me **** for asking to hold something for 20 minutes

then when I bought the vest the other employees gave that employee **** for holding it for me lol

gucci grip watch is nice and unique, i was hoping it opened up to reveal some nice movement or some mechanism or a digital display since it quartz anyways

im actually surprised the regular one hasnt been on discount yet

theres also a roulette version

Those might be the best designer shoe collab among Diordan and Pradidas not sayin much tho. Stil don’t like onitsukas tho.

Back
Top Bottom