HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Copped some Needles HD BDU pants

2DF10673-9EAA-4DF1-BD40-EE305713CCA0.jpeg

C695ADE6-2A19-4B44-800B-EB01C8945EE0.jpeg
They look cozy af. I'd rock em commando.

I’d have to see how that materiel in person before I cop. If I’m buying any LV sneakers it’s the red,purple,light blue joints.

if it was more opaque like the zoomfly sp, it would be better

but the look always reminds me of the invisible woman af1s

1582646456209.png

My question with the Raf to Prada move is why is he always going from different brands, shouldn’t he just focus on his Raf Simons line?

But I guess when you look at other designers its normal to have your own brand but also work for a big fashion house.

As someone who buys a lot of Prada I didnt think they needed the change but I’m excited to see what he does.
Prada menswear is basic as hell and doesn't move like the womens. Raf is brought in for that I think and kind of an audition to take over the house because Miuccia wants to probably retire.

i think prada will always have a family member in charge as a creative director this is the first time ever that they brought a non-family lineage as a creative director and thats why raf is only co-creator

they probably need help and maybe some boost to help the next family creator in line and maybe provide an easier transition

Back
Top Bottom