HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

How long do you guys think amiri jeans will stay in style . Just wondering if they are here to stay

"They tryna "Amiri" Chrome Hearts right now". If that's a term being used right about now then Amiri is DEF not here to stay :lol:

Probably will fizzle out like En Noir or something

74E31E13-FC60-490E-9AA5-A23FABEE065B.jpeg
9850714A-AFCA-4D40-8AF2-2B4C91130D82.jpeg

Got the Gucci tee in yesterday, got a great price on it on eBay. Did a legit check and everything checks out

Got the Rhude Rhecess in today. I got 20% off of retail on Forward. They run super narrow, I’m a 10.5-11 and this size 12 is perfect

How long do you guys think amiri jeans will stay in style . Just wondering if they are here to stay

i think Amiri stays “in” for about 2 more years, if not shorter than that.They are making more pairs now, and sites are having more sales on them. They’re accessible now price wise. Also, it seems like the creativity is taking a dive. The MX2 with the zipper that he put out is basically just Balmains with a more tapered fit

this is probably the only thing ill get this sale season(that goes on sale), not much else has my interest or are even on any of my wishlist, i did try to get some rhecess highs but had to cancel due to sizing

love these though and maybe ill get the white pair as well
646D9F86-5F97-4ABC-9534-D482C0BD8FB0.jpeg

8E59F67C-7781-4D8F-A444-D0E53D185881.jpeg

74E31E13-FC60-490E-9AA5-A23FABEE065B.jpeg
9850714A-AFCA-4D40-8AF2-2B4C91130D82.jpeg

Got the Gucci tee in yesterday, got a great price on it on eBay. Did a legit check and everything checks out

Got the Rhude Rhecess in today. I got 20% off of retail on Forward. They run super narrow, I’m a 10.5-11 and this size 12 is perfect
Have the same Gucci shirt one of my favorite tees

"They tryna "Amiri" Chrome Hearts right now". If that's a term being used right about now then Amiri is DEF not here to stay :lol:

Probably will fizzle out like En Noir or something

I Honestly Amiri got the formulas down the way their clothes fit. hands down have the best fitting jeans

im still not sure what “amiri jeans” are, i always relate them to ripped jeans with leather knee just like i relate balmains to moto jeans

and i imagine chrome heart jeans as something john morrison wears in the ring

Also the way their shirts fit....I think right now they got the best pre-fall collection out. pretty solid

My personal opinion is that a properly fitting tapered pair of raw is the way to go as long as you wear them until they break in and don’t wash too many often

not too big on designer jeans that have fancy washes

but I am into a ton of other different bottoms, cargos, work pants, Issey, sweats, and track pants

I Honestly Amiri got the formulas down the way their clothes fit. hands down have the best fitting jeans

see this is interesting to me. im a super skinny dude and amiri is still kinda tight on me even at a size up. i dont know how athletes for instance wear his jeans. i think john elliott jeans actually fit better than amiri.

the thing i like about Amiri jeans is that they’re tailored but have 2% stretch in them and they stack really well because of the long inseam. I really like their ripped jeans

I branched out of the skinny jeans look, more into wider, straight fit trousers and whatnot now but Amiri does have an ideal fit for a skinny jean. Tops im not a fan of, its made for dudes who never did a bench press in their life.

you already know how this fashion goes. soon enough there will be some other random *** designer with some good quality coming out.
Yea but as of right now there’s nothing. Chrome hearts a different category of Jean, not too many dudes gonna wear repurposed levis with crosses on em compared to amiris

Back
Top Bottom