HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Nah lol

2-3 years from now they goin to be even more 🔥 when u pull em out :pimp:

Lows more ‘everyday’ for sure though.

nah

fad/trend gon be different by then and those gon be niche than being widely loved

honestly dude is defending it so much nit even sure why ask which one to keep :lol:

if you gon stand up for it that much then you answered your own question

or just keep both if it aint hurtin your pockets

Debating between the kicks below.
Any opinions or other sneaker recommendations?

1595210081650.png

1595210134292.png

Not everyone follows trends though.

I def plan on rockin mine for years to come, regardless of whatever fad/trend is current.

i mean thats cool and im not gon get deep in the argument over it, its all good but a lot of thing tend to look best when its on trend and all but as weve all said before, if you happy with it then cool

this is coming from a dude who still wears america cups and arenas so... with that said had it been yellow or purple colors then i probably wont rock ‘em today

im just sayin’... lows is the path of the least regret

I’m usually a 12US/45EU in shoes, but I had to size up for the Speedster. They still are a bit tight in the heel area, but I suspect that will improve with break in time. View attachment 2592526
Are you wearing the Raf Simons Big Fit Shirt in this picture, if so what size did you get? I’ve been thinking about picking it up but can’t decide on what size to buy.

Buggin if you think them cotton candy dandy virgils gonna be hot in a year let alone 2-3 lol

stick with that black and red even the white and green or white and chrome has more staying power

I’m salty I never got the black lows myself but I could never justify the price tag for ETONIC/British walker in the face sneaker

Back
Top Bottom