HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Are Balmain jeans as comfortable as Amiri's? Any other brands that match the comfort? Just grabbed my second pair of MX1s

10 Corso Como has a store shutting down sale. Grabbed a Jacquemes short sleeve button shirt, an Acne long button sleeve shirt, a sneaker book, and a half bottle of Bal d’Afrique. :lol: The Byredo was $60, everything else was 70-80% off. They had a decent amount of stuff, worth a look if you manage to get a ticket to come back.

They had the Gucci Thanos-Esque chunky sneakers (with the wrap around jewels) in my size, decided to pass.

Jacquemus Killing the game lately . They along with Prada have the best s/s shirts.

10 Corso Como has a store shutting down sale. Grabbed a Jacquemes short sleeve button shirt, an Acne long button sleeve shirt, a sneaker book, and a half bottle of Bal d’Afrique. :lol: The Byredo was $60, everything else was 70-80% off. They had a decent amount of stuff, worth a look if you manage to get a ticket to come back.

They had the Gucci Thanos-Esque chunky sneakers (with the wrap around jewels) in my size, decided to pass.
damn really?

wife has a CDG Corso sweater, store is pretty cool

Those SEGA Gucci joints are something else

Never tired Amiri denim but I have a few pairs of Balmain and they are very comfortable.
Thanks. Yeah Amiris are so comfortable, I can't do H&M jeans anymore I think lol

I see Balmain's on sale every now and then so will definitely give them a try

amiris probably the only jeans I will wear from now on....

im even interested in the one without the leather patches. thats doesn't even make it known youre wearing amiris

I just love they way they fit.

timbs
1595574213354.jpeg

lugz
1595574248066.jpeg

My Amiri silk shirt is on par, if not better quality than my LV silk.

And I say this as someone who generally has a serious disdain for Amiri.

Back
Top Bottom