HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

you did mention that the quality on em arent as nice when you handled them so im just throwing some defense to that and providing some of its selling point

but depends on the style, i feel like hs can be rocked with ricks better (especially the black pairs) along with the af1 hs

and i do think the hs with this patina would look better with those pants you have

1596678946474.jpeg

Two different aesthetics

One caters to hypebeast/“streetwear”, the other caters to minimalist/craftsmanship enthusiast

hs quality on leather use alone is way better than ow4 not to mention the handmade construction is artisinal level

the patina it develops akin to leather boots

hs can last years, decades of wear and be resoled to give it new life

i get it if people dont like it because its not your typical sneakers but it also feels like you take away the resale on the ow4s and it loses its appeal for many

imma go ahead and be one of those guys that says “if it aint ow collab, cw probably wouldnt sell out...?“ and even on the ow thread, it seemed like it had to grow on people, a lot didnt like it initially then they started seeing it more and more and then they see its gon resale for insane $$$ and they start to fall in love with em
All of this. It's simply cause it's OW and carries resale value. Say tomorrow Nike starts pumping out more pairs and they become more readily available, you'll quickly see how the resale value plummets and in turn individuals who initially had pairs start to scoff at them. They only like them because it makes them feel elite status.

All of this. It's simply cause it's OW and carries resale value. Say tomorrow Nike starts pumping out more pairs and they become more readily available, you'll quickly see how the resale value plummets and in turn individuals who initially had pairs start to scoff at them. They only like them because it makes them feel elite status.

Naw purely from a design aspect, the OW4 warrants all its praise. Forget resale, value whatever, its a damn good looking shoe.

you did mention that the quality on em arent as nice when you handled them so im just throwing some defense to that and providing some of its selling point

but depends on the style, i feel like hs can be rocked with ricks better (especially the black pairs) along with the af1 hs

and i do think the hs with this patina would look better with those pants you have

1596678946474.jpeg

I dont know about that, the shape on them is wonky. Anyone have any good on feet pics?

3E1F391E-80BB-4A95-9FF9-9719D457A07A.png

They look good IMO.
Was about to pay resell on the 4’s now I’m second guessing.

3E1F391E-80BB-4A95-9FF9-9719D457A07A.png
4B97DD52-1D0F-4D2F-9C37-D8C93E0DD8D6.png

:lol:

Yeah no, looking at the HS pics above, they dont look good on feet, let alone better than the OW’s. Take away the “AIR” and the words on the medial side Of the OW and you still have a damn good looking shoe. Colorway alone makes it better than the HS.

Of course, we are all arguing opinions, but we can still analyze opinions. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom