HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

This has to be one of the worst eras of high end fashion throughout history. Thankfully you can still buy the classic items, but in terms of doing something new, designers are mostly catering towards people who will spend $$$$ to stand out on social media (regardless of how ugly and obnoxious the items are). “Look at me!!! I got money to blow on this trash”

I’d have to agree some classic stuff that I’m thinking of coping once the stock market gets better .

Craig green quilted coat.
Dries Back Zipper bomber
Helmut denim or SLP

This has to be one of the worst eras of high end fashion throughout history. Thankfully you can still buy the classic items, but in terms of doing something new, designers are mostly catering towards people who will spend $$$$ to stand out on social media (regardless of how ugly and obnoxious the items are). “Look at me!!! I got money to blow on this trash”

and its saving me money and I can take my time copping classic pieces or stuff ive wanted.

Says who? Seen plenty of people on the gram post great fits with high end brands. What are these worst examples you have?

i think hands down rick makes the best cargos these days

1597458180717.jpeg

Rick makes some crazy denim too
I just never got into it cuz you kinda gotta go fullllll Rick and I ain’t really into the cut of most of the other stuff
Selfedge has some nice Rick dark shadow jeans

some of his pants especially the cargos/shorts could pass for techwear and i am glad he’s offering more colors now but still in vein of rick

1597462308871.jpeg

1597462836594.jpeg

1597462786479.jpeg

1597462699348.jpeg

1597462759281.jpeg

even the colored leather pants looks good
1597462497148.jpeg

1597462520150.jpeg

I don't recall widespread racist criticism of Abloh. At least from what I've heard/seen in the circles I mix in, most people were happy that he got to where he is, regardless of whether they liked Off-White or not. Most gave him props for his historic achievement of becoming the artistic director of one of the most prestigious brands in the world.

However, that doesn't make him exempt from criticism for currently stealing designs or ruining classic pieces with orange chains and cartoons.

Putting out something like this should be a fireable offense.

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 2.00.53 PM.png

Last edited:
You don’t like the cartography stuff?
I copped the wallet and the card case personally thought it was nice

I don’t condone luxurious backpack purchases doe no matter how nice the bag is I think it’s stupid >D

any reason why specifically a backpack?

Prolly a dumb concept to bring up Ina expensive stuff thread On a expensive shoe forum but I just think it’s kind of A childish purchase and “ bang for your buck “ wise you’d prolly be better off with a duffel in terms of versatility but again.. strictly a personal preference nothing against people who do

completely understandable, i was just curious

ive always seen backpacks being easier to carry so for trekking the city especially while traveling, definitely more comfortable for me

Back
Top Bottom