HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yup, have both my black and white pair of highs in the closet.
I have white/navy pair of 02 lows as well somewhere.

Man I remember these Saint Laurent sneakers from back then. Circa 2012, am I right?

Edit: Those in your profile picture.

Somewhere around 2012-13 when the leather quality was better. Still have them but haven't worn them in years. I just wear boots now. I had the white lows but sold those.

IMG_20201122_095858.jpg

Nothing spectacular about the comfort, but what do you expect out of a designer sneaker? I'm a true US10 and took a LV8.5.

Nothing spectacular about the comfort, but what do you expect out of a designer sneaker? I'm a true US10 and took a LV8.5.
Thanks homie, just love the intel. Also I've got some breaking news for people asking what happened to the Saint-Michael (collab between readymade and cali thornhill dewitt) drop with the Schott leather jacket, they've actually landed and are available on japanese secondary market. I guess they're kind of sold out everywhere, just check.

Some images and all, and maybe some sizes still available dunno for real:

https://www.google.fr/search?q=革のジャ...VHx4UKHXK5Ao4Q_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1261&***=683

Last edited:
Id rather get a slightly worn pair on the secondary market but even those prices have kinda skyrocketed.

Glad I got the greens one but I’m salty I didn’t get the black cement ones lol.

Back
Top Bottom