HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

got these in, might cop the white reds too...

rhude1.jpg

1.gif

rhude2.jpg

2.gif

i like how vibrant the red hits on your pair but it looks like some pairs got the faded red, not sure if thats seasonal or just random from pair to par but if i ordered em i hope to get the more vibrant red

1608701887386.jpeg

I want to cop a pair of the Rhude Rhecess high. If I am a 10.5 in Jordan 1, would i buy a 43 or 44 in the Rhude

definitely size up, sizing number is weird because its technically an american brand so it is labeled that way, we're just so used to looking at these designers sizing in EU/IT/FR

im usually a 9.5-10 in jordans/nikes and got a size 10 which is what/s marked on the box which is a IT43 (im usually a 42 in every other brand like balenciaga, givenchy, margiela, etc...)

i think that might have made things more confusing :lol:

i dont think they make half sizes so go with a 44 and just wear extra thick socks but just in case order from somewhere that takes free returns

Did you cop from Complex land? :lol:

ive considered it but the link led to their rhudebowl website and i was checking out the comments on their socials and so many people are complaining about not getting their orders a month to two after the orders were placed so i didnt want to deal with that hassle

apparently a lot of people are still waiting for the lakers hat

I have the vanilla joint and would auto cop da Steve Austin pair for the three range

636D8D58-4B91-4742-AB92-81D25078E23D.jpeg

I love my pair too. Was a little on the fence about the whole “Hell Yeah” on the back but stopped caring once I put them on. Leather is def great on them.

I shoudve copped mad Gallery Dept stuff when I was still at Barneys. I only snagged a tee for myself, regretting it now. Dope hoodie.

So I ordered the LV trainer low once again from goat thinking they would get it right this time and not be so f*cking dumb! So the first time I ordered a 7.5 thinking it would be a UK 7.5 I got lucky they found a flaw and sent me pictures of shoe and I realized it was a 6.5 UK so they told me they list US sizes , so going by that an 8.5 popped up and I jumped on it immediately! An 8.5 US is suppose to be a UK 7.5 so I got the shoes today and these clowns send me UK 8.5 😡 I’m so damn mad right now. Even after order I contacted them and someone there even told me an 8.5 US was a 7.5 UK SMH! They better give me my money back ASAP! Why not just list shoes that’s in UK sizes in damn UK sizes instead of having customers guess , makes no sense at all

So I ordered the LV trainer low once again from goat thinking they would get it right this time and not be so f*cking dumb! So the first time I ordered a 7.5 thinking it would be a UK 7.5 I got lucky they found a flaw and sent me pictures of shoe and I realized it was a 6.5 UK so they told me they list US sizes , so going by that an 8.5 popped up and I jumped on it immediately! An 8.5 US is suppose to be a UK 7.5 so I got the shoes today and these clowns send me UK 8.5 😡 I’m so damn mad right now. Even after order I contacted them and someone there even told me an 8.5 US was a 7.5 UK SMH! They better give me my money back ASAP! Why not just list shoes that’s in UK sizes in damn UK sizes instead of having customers guess , makes no sense at all

Which trainer lows?

Back
Top Bottom