HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

filing for 1099s a b***h though

how much can i get with my 50 followers? :lol: come to think of it, i do remember at least two watch sellers contacting me when i posted watches on ig, i just ignored em thinking its a scam

but keep on hustlin and get paid, in a pandemic world, it might be the safest job right now

Bruh paperwork is the worst. W9’s, sometimes I send my own invoice with my bank info, sometimes I fill out their own type of invoice and bank crap, contracts, etc. Luckily got a few apps to help.

filing for 1099s a b***h though

how much can i get with my 50 followers? :lol: come to think of it, i do remember at least two watch sellers contacting me when i posted watches on ig, i just ignored em thinking its a scam

but keep on hustlin and get paid, in a pandemic world, it might be the safest job right now

Watch ones are the worst, wont work with any watch or jewelry companies unless its a household name, like G Shock. Did a Daniel Wellington campaign before.

it was a not big name watch brand, its like one of those cheap watches that retails int he hundreds but always sells at 80% off :lol:

any nightmare stories you can share without calling anyone out so you dont miss out on future deals with them? like did dnaiel wellington held your payment because it wasnt up to their standards?

it was a not big name watch brand, its like one of those cheap watches that retails int he hundreds but always sells at 80% off :lol:

any nightmare stories you can share without calling anyone out so you dont miss out on future deals with them? like did dnaiel wellington held your payment because it wasnt up to their standards?

No nightmare stories honestly, unless you count a net 60 as a nightmare story. :lol:

Never had anyone tell me the content wasnt to their liking.

Condolences to your loafers

1609558982119.gif

how does new bottegas fit?

i think i remember the crepe chelseas fit a little big...?

to be specific the tall bounce boots

1609637244507.png

If they fit like the BV boots, they’ll run about a half size larger-I ideally would have sized from my 12/45 to an 11.5/44.5.

Last edited:
I’ve been hearing people say size down w BV but that was for the puddle boots. Not a lot of reviews on YouTube for men’s BV boots. I think a YouTuber Kyron Warrick did a review you might wanna check out.

I’ve been hearing people say size down w BV but that was for the puddle boots. Not a lot of reviews on YouTube for men’s BV boots. I think a YouTuber Kyron Warrick did a review you might wanna check out.

ive only see the tall chelseas with the rugged sole reviewed by several YTers and i am so close to getting a pair but just know it wont fit me ut darnit if i see it on a discount i'll probably get em anyways

i was dragged to the mall today so i figure id check out if nordstrom/neimans has em and damn everything's just a mess, lines everywhere

its dumb, nordstrom didnt have them and neimans only let you in by appointment but s**t i just wanted to see if they have the shoes and checkout stuff, i dont want any SAs following me around giving me the "you wasting my damn time if you dont buy s**t" look

long lines to get into Gucci and LV, surprised SLP didnt have much lines but i think hedi has taken his fans to celine...

only really got to check ben bridge with their empty cases and leftover rolex for women, the SA took 4 calls while i was there chatting and all were asking for ss sport models and asked to be put on the list and the SA just kept saying theres no point because its full and they have no idea when they'll get more... rolex selling out like they gave out $10k stimulus checks...

ive only see the tall chelseas with the rugged sole reviewed by several YTers and i am so close to getting a pair but just know it wont fit me ut darnit if i see it on a discount i'll probably get em anyways

i was dragged to the mall today so i figure id check out if nordstrom/neimans has em and damn everything's just a mess, lines everywhere

its dumb, nordstrom didnt have them and neimans only let you in by appointment but s**t i just wanted to see if they have the shoes and checkout stuff, i dont want any SAs following me around giving me the "you wasting my damn time if you dont buy s**t" look

long lines to get into Gucci and LV, surprised SLP didnt have much lines but i think hedi has taken his fans to celine...

only really got to check ben bridge with their empty cases and leftover rolex for women, the SA took 4 calls while i was there chatting and all were asking for ss sport models and asked to be put on the list and the SA just kept saying theres no point because its full and they have no idea when they'll get more... rolex selling out like they gave out $10k stimulus checks...

I hate these appointment or assigning an SA to you some places do lately. They really do give the “this person isnt buying anything is he” look and its like bruh, sometimes I just wanna see stuff in person, check it out, see whats new etc.

Back
Top Bottom