HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I wasn't impressed with the Porsche. It sounded like crap compared to the AMG GLC 63 S and was faster as well but that was in 2019.

Nothing beats the AMG V8 growl though. It's a shame what they are doing to them now.

1610202317234.png

Just found out about this outfit, pretty dope overall imo. Young Dolph is the name, didn't know about him imma check him out.

Source: Spotern.

200 miles doesnt seem like a bad range but then again im just not into electric cars just yet

id rather get the panamera sport turismo than the taycan at this point of time

then again i have no interest in a sedan at this point either, rather get a G wagon then have my car be a coupe like a cayman

Agreed.. I have a G63 and a Huracan.. The perfect balance IMO. Need a 488 and i'm done.

I don't ever hit the track, but I have a 911 991.2 targa 4 gts that I got back in september. I've posted pics of both in the car thread if you're interested. When the time comes i'll likely do a 4s Taycan also because that's all I really need for my commute.

Care to elaborate on the tesla UI/pack on my car? When I got the car the person told me it has some updated UI and hardware for FSD that's the same in the model 3 as well as a newer suspension that is supposed to make it buttery smooth (that was a lie). I know I can't supercharge as fast as 3/Y but I never S/C anyways.

I don't want to derail this thread any further though, as it's sale season and there's lots of high end fashion deals to talk about.

Your 991.2 sounds wonderful, but I’m pretty much done with gas cars at this point. Having no gearbox, no oil changes etc. + regenerative braking is a revelation when I drive on track. I’ve been able to more than keep up with well driven 911 GT3 RS with my standard M3P, so a few mods will work wonders there.

So the 3/Y have a more structural battery pack vs it’s older stablemates which makes its body less susceptible to flex, its cooling system is better (so you can launch them or drive them on track and they won’t overheat as quickly) and the screen has noticeably better resolution in the newer designs. The new ‘Raven’ air suspension is a lot better than the old steel one, or even the one in the 3/Y TBH, but overall, newer designs will have advancements.

Sorry to derail. And yes, back to sale season.

Last edited:
I like the fit but tbh I like how the other dude captured the cosy feels of the aw19 collection while combining it with skinny pants, a kind of trousers that was not mentioned in the initial fits shown on the runway. Plus, man, those 4 Cool Greys always look sartorial yet dynamic at the same time, they're like the epitome of sleek-sporty colorways (epitome, yup).

Edit: What footwear was the dude endorsing on your picture??

I like the fit but tbh I like how the other dude captured the cosy feels of the aw19 collection while combining it with skinny pants, a kind of trousers that was not mentioned in the initial fits shown on the runway. Plus, man, those 4 Cool Greys always look sartorial yet dynamic at the same time, they're like the epitome of sleek-sporty colorways (epitome, yup).

Edit: What footwear was the dude endorsing on your picture??

??

Back
Top Bottom