HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

do you guys wash your polos or take them to the dry cleaners. just got some Versace polos thanks.

Hand wash them. A lot of items that say dry clean only can be hand washed. I feel like all designers put a generic dry clean only tag on everything.I'm not dry cleaning a 100% cotton t shirt. That's ridiculous. Even my SLP silk t shirts are hand washed.

Since were talking about fittings - I’m team Slim Fit but I’m going to try this picasso swerve picasso swerve approach

Just ordered this for causal

1176BA7F-866F-4554-9556-77EEC34FAC2C.png
Dope was looking to get something like this for a now cancelled wedding or a wedding i wont be able to fly out for.:lol:

Auralee and Jacquemus had the best ones from last season if you wanna check em out

I’ve seen people in amiris but i haven’t seen anyone in gallery dept only on the gram . Granted this pandemic hasn’t made me travel

I like amiri jeans too.. I don’t think it’s anything wrong with them. They fit great . I just think a lot of people has them.. a lot of fakes out there too lol.. they make some nice fades and jeans.. I’m not going to say it’s wack just because of ton of people are wearing them.. gallery dept jeans with the flare is sick! Each Jean is somewhat different, everything gets played out eventually

I like amiri jeans too.. I don’t think it’s anything wrong with them. They fit great . I just think a lot of people has them.. a lot of fakes out there too lol.. they make some nice fades and jeans.. I’m not going to say it’s wack just because of ton of people are wearing them.. gallery dept jeans with the flare is sick! Each Jean is somewhat different, everything gets played out eventually

Ya’ll know how I feel about skinnies but besides that, If you want a skinny jean, Amiri is in the top tier. The fit and comfort is there. The price is another thing though, super overpriced as well.

Ya’ll know how I feel about skinnies but besides that, If you want a skinny jean, Amiri is in the top tier. The fit and comfort is there. The price is another thing though, super overpriced as well.
Yeaa I’m starting to like other cuts besides skinny too.. but amiri is making slim now too though

I like the concept and look but essentially gallery dept are overpriced altered vintage Levi’s. You might be better off just going with a nice pair of vintage Levi’s.

Back
Top Bottom