HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Local store ended up having them. Instant cop.

Chunky but not obnoxious. If you like Ramones, these are a perfect alternative.

IMG_7449.jpg

Anyone have the Rhude logo shorts? I know old but always wanted them and wonder if anyone could chime on sizing. I lost a ton of weight so im probably a 32 waiste now but was a 34 before. Thinking of an L even though a M might fit me fine, incase I gain the weight back. Havent bought **** in a while and figure a little retail therapy would do me some good. Seen Saks has em in all sizes so screw it.

Anyone have the Rhude logo shorts? I know old but always wanted them and wonder if anyone could chime on sizing. I lost a ton of weight so im probably a 32 waiste now but was a 34 before. Thinking of an L even though a M might fit me fine, incase I gain the weight back. Havent bought **** in a while and figure a little retail therapy would do me some good. Seen Saks has em in all sizes so screw it.

if youre a 32 go with a medium.

Local store ended up having them. Instant cop.

Chunky but not obnoxious. If you like Ramones, these are a perfect alternative.

IMG_7449.jpg

these are nice, yall know i love when designers shows their take on classics in this is like if salvador dali made chucks

how do they fit and are they comfy?

So what’s the deal with Louis Vuitton? Is the good stuff now all limited/ pre order only?

The varsity jacket and double knee pants have been sold out since they loaded on the site.

So what’s the deal with Louis Vuitton? Is the good stuff now all limited/ pre order only?

The varsity jacket and double knee pants have been sold out since they loaded on the site.

A lot of **** sells out during pre-orders and never actually makes it to the website. So you’re relegated to stalking the website for a random restock or hoping a client advisor can track down whatever it is you want.

I understand the appeal of elusive items and limiting their accessibility, but at some point it wears thin. Just let me buy what I want without the hassle.

Moral of the story: keep up with when pre-orders go live and buy then if it’s something you gotta have.

so i ended up ordering from sneakerboy. sale was the best i've seen and with paypal i figured why not. as expected they took forever to ship. ordered about 4 weeks ago and it's arriving next week.
but i put in a claim with paypal to protect myself and got just got refunded anyways.
tenor-2pn.gif

Back
Top Bottom