HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i think thats just the estimate, that it‘ll be $5k-$15k

startings gon be much lower than that but wont last long anyways, you might get lucky for less than $5k on a size 5?

E048AEA6-459E-4A13-A37E-D18833094D86.png

Attachments

• B6BF803C-A276-41D3-8935-A9015FF5929E.png
    B6BF803C-A276-41D3-8935-A9015FF5929E.png
    923.6 KB · Views: 44
is dude trying to be sleek

is he saying he’ll pay $20k for each pair or $20k for the lot?

Man what have we become. $20k for sneakers bro? U cant even walk into foot locket and get a gr jordan release. U can't even walk in there and get a pair of airforce 1's. This is not right. Smh.

Man what have we become. $20k for sneakers bro? U cant even walk into foot locket and get a gr jordan release. U can't even walk in there and get a pair of airforce 1's. This is not right. Smh.

Everything ain’t meant for everyone. There was zero chance a LV AF1 was gonna be geared towards the common sneaker buyer.

But yeah, 20k is insane. It’s gonna be funny seeing some of these bozo resellers stuck with them b/c they paid too much off the rip and don’t want to lose $$.

Doir 1s was 2k retail and resell has stayed above 5k. Being that the colored embossed leather logo AF1s is F&F it will be a higher asking price. If he paid 20k I’m sure that price will eventually go up instead of down.

still not a wise investment but thats me, you get more clout on the socials if you have a pair to sell i guess but i just dont think it’ll sell for $50k 10 years from now

but who knows

the air mags i was talking about earlier that i bid on that i almost won was about $4k and now selling for $25k-$30k

5711 was $20k 10 years ago and now a brand new ones well above $100k and probably closer to $200k

some people just got too much money out there but what sucks is how many of these things are actually gon get worn? i am curious, if lv were smart theyd include a pillow with purchase :lol:

is dude trying to be sleek

is he saying he’ll pay $20k for each pair or $20k for the lot?

They are paying that for each "apparently". They are resellers, not collectors.
Social media clout is a drug for these type of people. They want to be known as the first "non-celeb" people to have them, get featured on blogs etc. :ohwell:
They also have buyers who are like i'll pay $25k for each color etc, so this could be a case where he is also using his buyer's money & just pocketing the rest.

It's lame all around. But that's shoes these days... :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom