HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Hey guys got these Valentino gumboys from ssense.

14-04-2021_AJ_S0B17VRN-0NO_1_1.jpg

They came with a red box .

All my Valentino’s have been the same box .

Then I go on google and see this I’m like wtf .

s-l300.jpg

This is the box I have with my other shoes .

Is this normal ?

valentino-Black-Gumboy-Black-Leather-Sneakers.jpeg

Attachments

• 778B2EAC-E4F3-4904-9F51-AD1887036C2C.jpeg
    778B2EAC-E4F3-4904-9F51-AD1887036C2C.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 615BAA19-5EEA-4EEF-9E71-619B6D9FADA3.jpeg
    615BAA19-5EEA-4EEF-9E71-619B6D9FADA3.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
could just be new season, new box

i think balenciaga has switched boxes a couple of times already in the past 5 years or so

ssense is legit but it is also in canada so maybe boxes from there are different?

could just be new season, new box

i think balenciaga has switched boxes a couple of times already in the past 5 years or so

ssense is legit but it is also in canada so maybe boxes from there are different?
I guess I got scared because these are a year old . I’ve been waiting for a price drop . Saw it on the site ordered it on sat got here Monday . I wasn’t worried till I googled for no reason .

I’m werid sometimes I look back at more reviews after i get a shoe smh .

Last edited:
i do the same with other things, when i get a new car even though ive exhaustively researched it before getting it, once i have it i go on a deeper dive on it

same with watches and electronics

Hey guys, I’ve always been a Nike/ Jordan shoe guy. Been collecting for over 20 years. I’m new to the luxury brand side of things. That being said, I saw some of the nicest, futuristic, just down right cool shoes I’ve ever seen and ordered them. The Balmain BBold sneaker. I don’t know how you all feel about them but I had to have them. They’re super expensive for me ($1,000) but I really like them. I looked back several pages and never seen anyone talking about them.

Hey guys, I’ve always been a Nike/ Jordan shoe guy. Been collecting for over 20 years. I’m new to the luxury brand side of things. That being said, I saw some of the nicest, futuristic, just down right cool shoes I’ve ever seen and ordered them. The Balmain BBold sneaker. I don’t know how you all feel about them but I had to have them. They’re super expensive for me ($1,000) but I really like them. I looked back several pages and never seen anyone talking about them.

Where you cop from?

Hope they accept returns.

I'd return.

C4A79852-03A8-45BC-AD82-8A810BA82D21.jpeg

Please tell me you not talking about these bruh

^ kinda like those, yeah. Hey guys like I said I’m new to the luxury shoes thing. I thought they looked different and all. Please don’t hate or roast me lol! Nah it’s all good but I am open to your guys suggestions for a good luxury shoe. Just being honest here. I’ve been on here for like 20 years and I’ve seen a lot, but the luxury shoe thing is new for me.

Back
Top Bottom