HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

0DB4E0AB-65E4-492F-830C-9F8B4AA022E4.jpeg

Ended up grabbing the Pradidas from Mr. P

Bought this hat twice and they’re slightly off from each other. One is from Korea and the other from the states. After hitting up a few resources (including posting here) everything points to both being authentic even though they’re made differently.

This seller checked out selling various CH stuff. I got some Vlone Saint Michael off Grailed (diff seller) and the seller had a similar story. (Selling other pieces of the same brand with a lot of feedback over a long time) If this international outsourcing is true….lowkey feel like this is kinda trash from a quality control standpoint. I wanted to catch these cats tryna finesse lol. Callled the Chrome Hearts store and despite having bough diff stuff from them they wasn’t tryna authenticate a thing lol

If we got any chrome connoisseurs in here I’m all ears still not convinced either way ig

70147A56-20AB-4C45-A0E1-C5CE9F3C4964.jpeg

just start with a watch
Lol I want a sky dweller so bad. Had a date just a decade ago and wanted to step it up. I need some luggage and a backpack. I want a Goyard backpack so bad. The price just different though. Sheesh

Bought this hat twice and they’re slightly off from each other. One is from Korea and the other from the states. After hitting up a few resources (including posting here) everything points to both being authentic even though they’re made differently.

This seller checked out selling various CH stuff. I got some Vlone Saint Michael off Grailed (diff seller) and the seller had a similar story. (Selling other pieces of the same brand with a lot of feedback over a long time) If this international outsourcing is true….lowkey feel like this is kinda trash from a quality control standpoint. I wanted to catch these cats tryna finesse lol. Callled the Chrome Hearts store and despite having bough diff stuff from them they wasn’t tryna authenticate a thing lol

If we got any chrome connoisseurs in here I’m all ears still not convinced either way ig

70147A56-20AB-4C45-A0E1-C5CE9F3C4964.jpeg

CH really the new Ed Hardy. :sick:

:lol:. And Men are the new women
You really came here and used your energy to type that when I just wanted an opinion on authenticity

didnt know y’all (you) cared bout who likes what in here >D

Made a mistake of buying a sky-dweller without trying it on first as my first none hand me down watch. Man is it too big on my wrist and a pain the *** to set. Make sure you do your research first now I mostly rock my yelllow OP.

Got an offer for the sky dweller for about 27k and i only got it for $19500 so it ain’t bad

Lol you don’t gotta be weird for laughs. just be funny. I was just calling you a boy with girl tendencies is all. Not tryna out funny you gang - tryna get that hat authenticated and fact check the international outsourcing market

Calling something ugly is a girl tendency? Call me a whole grown *** woman then cause. :sick:

I’m not a watch cat.

I’ll probably start with a Cartier wrist piece wit the pinky ring :pimp:
Go
Made a mistake of buying a sky-dweller without trying it on first as my first none hand me down watch. Man is it too big on my wrist and a pain the *** to set. Make sure you do your research first now I mostly rock my yelllow OP.

Got an offer for the sky dweller for about 27k and i only got it for $19500 so it ain’t bad
yeah fair sure need some links taken out. Yours had the jubilee band?

Back
Top Bottom