HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I figured you’d have a pair with your connects po2345 po2345

These pairs were strictly for LV retail consumers only & I don't have a VIP relationship with "LV" so I won't get them as much as I'd like to own one. :frown:

LV, not Nike, decides how & who will get these pairs. Even for seeded pairs of the retail colors, LV had to approve who Nike would distribute some too. The process was real refined and strict. It was similar for the Dior AJ1's.

But the Friends Family styles are ones I will keep my eye on, as I have access to those, but I just don't feel like paying 5 digits for a pair or trading other coveted pairs I own for one of those etc. (EX: Purple Travis Scott AJ4's etc)

PO

Last edited:
4A64A81E-0CBF-4C66-B37A-686292E95DD2.jpeg

Haha it’s an 8.5… my wife is holding them
I messaged my rep the day the collab was announced and randomly he sent me a text two days ago saying he got me approved to purchase and to send over my top 3 colorways. So I had black at number 1, white at 2 and red/white at 3. So luckily I was able to get my top choice.
That was my process, I never hit him up or anything for any updates and just waited.
When you say Rep do you mean a CA an actual Rep for the corp side of LV?

But the Friends Family styles are ones I will keep my eye on, as I have access to those, but I just don't feel like paying 5 digits for a pair or trading other coveted pairs I own for one of those etc. (EX: Purple Travis Scott AJ4's etc)

PO

I, for one, appreciate the subtle flexes :pimp:

Show us some pics of those 4's....the ticket alone gives it a pass to be posted in this thread lol

Mr Porter Off-White shorts originally purchased in Sz L & exchange for XL finally came. Found a few reasons why they felt snug compared to my striped black pair which are huge in XL.
“Permanent” vs “seasonal” sizing possibly.
Black XL “permanent” has been washed and shrunk a bit & still way more material than the brand new “seasonal” XL.

E3822451-A384-41A1-A68F-D0ED7107C74E.jpeg

4394998E-9805-4CF8-B789-4C2DCAEC04BC.jpeg
E2A73642-E118-437B-8353-D5AC9957278C.jpeg

Last edited:
My CA texted me last week (after the drop) to say she nominated again for the AF1s. I know damn well those are long gone 😆

Congrats queese23 queese23 ! Know you wanted that piece badly, happy you secured one. Love the colors used and quality looks great. Looking forward to a fit pic.

If I could change one thing about this jacket though, I’d replace the Honey Smacks frog on the back with the LV Cherub at the front pocket. The frog is not awful but quite large to be SO random.

Congrats queese23 queese23 ! Know you wanted that piece badly, happy you secured one. Love the colors used and quality looks great. Looking forward to a fit pic.

If I could change one thing about this jacket though, I’d replace the Honey Smacks frog on the back with the LV Cherub at the front pocket. The frog is not awful but quite large to be SO random.
Thanku!! I appreciate it.. killed my pockets but I loved this jacket. Love the colors used. It kinda overshadow the frog for me lol. I think it’s a cool design but I wonder what he was thinking ? I’m still trying to figure that out . If anyone knows please let me know .

Back
Top Bottom