High School Basketball Season Appreciation

im out this year, recovering from an acl replacement surgery, but its still appreciated.

our first pre-season game is next wednesday, when do the rest of you guys start?
MIAMI HEAT​
MEMPHIS TIGERS​

how i wish i still played for my high school... :\
ohwell.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i wish i didn't let a @#%$ coach keep me from playin Hs ball
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Well first practice is saturday morning

This year should be another fun season

Junior returner on varsity this year

Last year brings nostalgia like crazy...

The bus rides, the long practices, all the sets of lines we ran, team dinners, out of town trips

Man Im glad I ain't taking it for granted :pimp:
pimp.gif

mannn i miss hs school ball definitely appreciated
- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Reggie Miller (MILLER TIME) - - - -​

Naw HS football :D
happy.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Appreciated... Going into my senior year and been working hard during summer and throughout the first 3 months of school and can't wait to play some games and tournaments. I also can't wait to play our cross town rivals.
TEAM XBOX360
GT: LethalxStriker​
Team Philippines​
TEAM LAKERS

i miss HS ball.... i miss the camraderie

i don't miss getting dunked on by josh childress.
Team Philippines​
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

appreciated your smashing rate goes up once you put on that Varsity jersey...but unappreciated when the coach doesnt like you and he plays you with playing time or has someone over you on the roster that is garbage
Team Cleveland OG
Member #5

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I really gotta prove myself and get more letters

The Georgetown, Stanford, Cincinnati,IU, and Purdue letters are definitely appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif
but I hated conditioning :smh:
smh.gif

appreciated and unappreciated...i'm recovering from surgery to repair a fractured fibula and i'm out for abotu 95% of my senior season...still the REAL most wonderful time of the year tho!

My bro is starting his soon. First yr. playing varsity at the legendary Rice HS.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

I played my freshmen and sophomore year. I quit last year along with some others because of a douchebag coach. We only had about 8 or 9 players last year. Ironically enough, we won the conference championship with those 8-9 players.
GALATASARAY SK​

I never played, but I loved going and watching the games, it was a fun experience. I had friends on the teams so we always came out to show support.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

CHITOWNLEGEND what school u at fam?
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

I miss high school ball so much. Always looked forward to go to practice and play infront of my school.
~~~250~~~

Unappreciated..............since i'm no longer in High School.
enjoy it while it lasts young'ns
In Search of the XVII +'ssize 11

Do I see a Purdue letter in there? Boiler Up! @#%$ the hoosiers!
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Appreciated.................... But went to two bad High Schools for basketball here in OH.
I like college basketball better..... Cant wait till 08-09 when im playing again at a Division 2 school in NYC or West Virginia
Team CLEVELAND

Back
Top Bottom