High School Mandates a Dress Code for Parents...

For the albeit moment, a lot of us would look at a woman in leggings, and, so - that's why they're pursuing this endeavor.

On my part, I would like my women to wear what they want. Though, dressing inappropriately is deserved - not worn to public.

I'd assume at some point they'd ask you to leave and if you refuse or cause a ruckus they'll have you forcibly removed

doubt it, usually school faculties be begging for parents to participate in activities for there kids.

Seems like a good policy so parents dress with decency. It can also have an effect on the way that the kids carry and dress themselves as well. I don’t see any problems with someone wearing ripped jeans or leggings though.

My issue with some of these rules is when it comes to Black people and our behavior, these rules were created in order to make white people feel comfortable. However, I can say that many of the rules regarding restaurants, the thing about not being able to go into even a McDonald's while barefoot or shirtless, is because of the caucasian tendency to think that they can do and say whatever they want, in any stage of dress that they feel. Privilege tends to make them feel invincible in regard to risk and danger. I think about the white chick trying to take a selfie in front of a jaguar a minute ago.

The privileged needs rules to protect them from themselves, and the oppressed need rules in order to protect the privileged.

I never wore du rags. I always wore a stocking cap. A white one.

It’s laughable that some folks are really in disagreement with a PARENTAL dress code at a SCHOOL.

Shows you where this country is, as a people.

main-qimg-8005318deff487a1ce0b8479f0aa9470

This right here, as fine as she is, is considered not appropriate in corporate america.
If this sister goes up to the school looking like this, one day some principle may say that this is not appropriate due to corporate america's opinion.

You guys are reading way too deep into this. Coming to a school full of kids dressed in underwear isn’t ok. As a person with any amount of self respect it shouldn’t be ok with you either. The hypotheticals can stop

if dude don't like people wearing flip flops, he better never come to hawaii :lol:
Now this talk is way OD. When it’s hot I’m in short short, tank and whatever on the feet I feel like including flip flops. Now this is NOT the same as some down house shoes or house slides.

This right here, as fine as she is, is considered not appropriate in corporate america.
If this sister goes up to the school looking like this, one day some principle may say that this is not appropriate due to corporate america's opinion.

How is that NOT appropriate for school? The principal didn’t say ANYTHING about hair. And f*** corporate America. I hate that fake professionalism stance when they all be on cocaine.

I mean some stereotypes are true and people wearing rollers in public, hair bonnets, pajamas, and overly revealing clothing is ghetto stuff. I don’t care what race. Seeing that the principal is black and that is a predominantly black school she was probably tired of seeing these stereotypes perpetuated by her people.
The truth hurts and I understand where she’s coming from with this. This overly pc society we live in is gonna make an issue out of everything. Hopefully the kids can be enlightened to what is appropriate for going out in public. It’s a self respect thing.

But I do feel like the rollers and bonnets can use some leeway. What if they’re going somewhere later and don’t want to mess their hair up?

How is that NOT appropriate for school? The principal didn’t say ANYTHING about hair. And f*** corporate America. I hate that fake professionalism stance when they all be on cocaine.
The representation, too ethnic, too black. The skulls in her hair may frighten the other kids. Obviously what I am suggesting is hypothetical, but in some areas, this sort of black representation is a threat and then seemingly not appropriate.

I get telling parents to not come to an actual school function dressed sloppily or banning revealing clothes that show T&A while on school grounds, but I think it’s OD to go any further than that if it’s just an impromptu visit to the school for your kid. Dudes is in here wilding judging folks for what they’re wearing as if you know the reason that person is dressed the way they are. Brotha’s supposedly too. Guess to some of y’all Trayvon WAS a thug cause he had on that hoodie if you can jump to calling someone classless simply because they have on pajamas at a high school of all places.

I get telling parents to not come to an actual school function dressed sloppily or banning revealing clothes that show T&A while on school grounds, but I think it’s OD to go any further than that if it’s just an impromptu visit to the school for your kid. Dudes is in here wilding judging folks for what they’re wearing as if you know the reason that person is dressed the way they are. Brotha’s supposedly too. Guess to some of y’all Trayvon WAS a thug cause he had on that hoodie if you can jump to calling someone classless simply because they have on pajamas at a high school of all places.

Y’all go to cop-out be to bring up Trayvon, y’all need to stop using that man in martyrdom. How many white women you done slept with, or lusted for “brotha”? Dudes like you kill me :lol: :lol:

If you cool with people of ANY race coming outside looking any kind of way, that’s on you. Keep making excuses dawg. Y’all kill me trying to use Trayvon. If I was his family, I’d slap fire out of people like you.

You probably the type to follow the Kardashian’s or “IG thots”, (considering your posting history) so, I see why you’re offended. You’re a pervert who likes T&A out in front of kids.

Y’all go to cop-out be to bring up Trayvon, y’all need to stop using that man in martyrdom. How many white women you done slept with, or lusted for “brotha”? Dudes like you kill me :lol: :lol:

If you cool with people of ANY race coming outside looking any kind of way, that’s on you. Keep making excuses dawg. Y’all kill me trying to use Trayvon. If I was his family, I’d slap fire out of people like you.

You probably the type to follow the Kardashian’s or “IG thots”, (considering your posting history) so, I see why you’re offended. You’re a pervert who likes T&A out in front of kids.

Wtf does sleeping with white women or following the Kardashian’s have to do with you judging people for their appearance? I compared it to Trayvon because the way you’re judging folks is exactly how white folks judge us. Yea I’m cool with it because it’s none of my business like it’s none of yours. If you wanna be a judgemental a**hole then cool, do you. FOH talking bout slapping people.

Based on the actual letter that was written that detailed everything, I don't have the slightest problem at all with it. Sure, there are some things that particularly coded for black people, but I don't think this is the case at all in this instance. Basically, don't show up to school embarrassing your kids, nor yourself, have some damn dignity.

Based on this pic, she's in the damn snow and should probably be wearing a hat or earmuffs cause she has everything else covered but her head. You gotta use a better pic to make your point instead of one where a chick is basically inviting pneumonia.

Also, Madison High School has been garbage for a very long time, and at one point probably faced a near closure, so with all the recent upgrades they've been trying to make, they need all the help they can to repair their image.

Back
Top Bottom