High school NTers - You just found out you can enter ANY room in your high school, what do you do?

pranks are always better than stealing stuff. just go into her class room and wallpaper the walls with pr0n. glue her laptop to her desk or somethingg

Consequences of taking a teacher's laptop?

Depends on the school and administration...but I'm sure it wouldn't be a slap on the wrist. That's theft of government property.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

A few of my friends had keys to ALL the rooms at my school one year.
Needless to say they got caught up in some stuff and all got kicked out of school.
Same thing will probably happen to you if you try something.
Dang.. How'd you get caught?

We haven't done anything serious yet, but some friends suggested taking this one teacher's laptop...

You dumb%#$ motha!#%$ you already let your "friends" in on it now one idiot will tell someone about how they think they are so cool because they canget into any room and the things that they can do just like you eventually your school staff will find out and you are getting the boot, how can you be soignorant.

mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Needless to say they got caught up in some stuff and all got kicked out of school.

We haven't done anything serious yet, but some friends suggested taking this one teacher's laptop...

You dumb%#$ motha!#%$ you already let your "friends" in on it now one idiot will tell someone about how they think they are so cool because they can get into any room and the things that they can do just like you eventually your school staff will find out and you are getting the boot, how can you be so ignorant.

mad.gif
sick.gif
We actually found out how to get into every room together. It wasn't just me that found out. Anyways, we told eachother not to tell anyoneelse about it

Originally Posted by JuJu

you are def gonna get caught if you aren't lying. you do know all teachers are required to keep a hard copy and a digital copy of their grades right? so unless you changed the grades on the computer AND the teachers hard copy they will notice the discrepancy and then you prolly dunzo!

Not at my school....

That isn't gonna do sh%$ I sound salty but i am just trying to help you stop while you can, you are going to ruin your life, one thing will lead to anotherand you are going to f#%$ up bad, are you a freshmen?

I am just trying to give you some advice, what would i do if i had access to any room at school? Nothing because I am not going to flush my future down thedrain.

You do realize that the prosecution will use this thread as evidence when your dumb%%! gets caught right...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

You do realize that the prosecution will use this thread as evidence when your dumb%%! gets caught right...
Hopefully this thread gets locked/deleted by then
laugh.gif

Anyways, we told eachother not to tell anyone else about it
because it always works out like that with teenagers
eyes.gif

if you couldn't keep yourself from telling an online messageboard with thousands of posters... what makes you think not ONE person in your group wouldpossibly let the word get out?

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

You dumb%#$ motha!#%$ you already let your "friends" in on it now one idiot will tell someone about how they think they are so cool because they can get into any room and the things that they can do just like you eventually your school staff will find out and you are getting the boot, how can you be so ignorant.

mad.gif
sick.gif
One of your freinds will crack when/if you get caught

i think u should steal everything that is worth $20 or more
and then make a "im dumb" thread while your in jail

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eyes.gif

if you couldn't keep yourself from telling an online messageboard with thousands of posters... what makes you think not ONE person in your group would possibly let the word get out?
Well, I'm pretty sure I know my own friends more than anyone here, and I know they won't spill it out.
And I'm sure that posting this on Niketalk will get me in @#$%. Haven't done anything serious yet, just looking for opinions

RIP

you better not do ANYTHING

in fact, I would tell the administration about the problem, but make sure you get like a trophy or something, for real

Basically my friends and I found a way to enter into any locked door in the school. We already used this newly found skill to change some marks and take a peek at future tests.
pimp.gif

We brainstormed a bit, and we found out we could do A LOT more than JUST improving our school marks.

Real talk, what would you guys do? Remember that we can enter anywhere. There are computer rooms, cafeteria, library...

This is the type of thing you DO NOT publicize..
smh.gif
when @@$@ hits the fan you will regret this post

don't do anything stupid... there's no need to vandalize/steal anything. don't be a dumb !#%.

if it was me, i would just sneak into the gym with my boys and hoop until like 3AM.
we found that one gym door that didn't lock all the way and did this all the time
65b24338dcb4053e3a7d5b6ac4a3fda21e8071.gif

If I wanted to do anything, it would be to sneak into the gym to play basketball. No harm done. You'll probably just get suspended once you get caught.

dont do anything major because your bound to get caught. do low key stuff maybe even little pranks but nohting major like stealing or vandalizing

Stop being dumb and give the keys to the administrators. You get caught then your done for, Dont matter what you do they gonna charge you withtrespassing,etc..
Stuff like this is something serious so dont even take chances, If your friends are still gonna do it, then dont go with them. Itd be better just giving thekeys to the administrators cause they take notice to good deeds and stuff like that.. You might get something good out of it in the future, instead of havingMr. Bubbles getting something good out of your future.

eyes.gif

if you couldn't keep yourself from telling an online messageboard with thousands of posters... what makes you think not ONE person in your group would possibly let the word get out?

laugh.gif
so true.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

your school has cameras so beware but go to the computer arts classes and @@%@ like that they got macs or wait and steal teachers laptops and go in the locker rooms while pe is on and take all the @@%@ people leave out. youll be amazed at how many kids think their @@%@ is safe just sitting there
People like you who think like that DESERVE TO GET HIT BY A TRUCK!

I've gotten my damn LOCK stolen off my school gym locker, yes, a LOCK, my deodorant (of all things) taken away, multiple pairs of shorts and shirts stolen.Honestly, I don't know why someone wants reebok shorts and beat !@$ shirts. If you want to borrow them, I'd gladly lend them to you. Damn goons notgiving them back either.

During wrestling season, I left my backpack outside the locker (
smh.gif
at me)because I figured, since it was a team locker, no one else would get in. I left my graphing calculator in the backpack, and some hood kid probably stole it. Iwas pissed, because those things are EXPENSIVE.

Who steals a lock anyway? I mean I don't know how you do it, but it's so lame that you take someone's lock away when you probably don't knowthe combo.

Back
Top Bottom