High School Seniors...what school you get accepted to?

:lol:
laugh.gif
So much for an NT Poker Tourney then :b
tongue.gif
to use imaginary numbers. Some F'd up stuff.. Good luck to you all. For those going residence, a fake ID would be useful.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

99 in discrete? damn your teacher starting off @ Ch 10 and 11. 5ng5, what program are you looking into? I can ask some of my friends what their average were. I know my program was touted to be highly competitive, but this is the program's like..5th year, so they started to open things up with my year.

If you're hoping for Public Accounting, that program is hella competitive. Everyone I know is so damn concerned about marks now. the ones I've met only help their little group out, no one else.

Like most, I found Data a breeze(But I took it during the summer). Calc IMO was easy as hell in grade 12, but if you wanna go into science or engineering, please believe you were not adequately prepared for University.

formerly shoeWUfreak

i m applying for kinesiology... every1 here seems like a business/accounting head... as of rite now i m getting a 81 in chem, 80 in bio, calculus is bringing me down... and hopefully a 70 in english.. i m afraid that i wont get any acceptances... but if that does happen, i will come back half a sem.

shakara, with marks like that for sure you'll get into York and Ryerson. You'll need atleast a 75 in English to be considered by U of T.

UWO and Ryerson
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

IMO Data is way harder than Calc. Calc is pure algebra, where data is another type of math, its like you get it or you don't.

Accepted:
Carleton
Windsor

Waiting:
Ryerson
York
U of Ontario

um.. Mechanical engineering at Windsor,
Computer system engineering@ Carleton,
Computer engineering @ Ryerson,
Computer science @ Ryerson,
Computer science @ York,
Mechanical engineering and management @ U of Ontario

So far iv gotten into waterloo for accounting with like an 83 average i jsut need 80 in calculus which im getting and pass grade 12

also gotten into western engineering

accepted:
Brock - accounting
York - administrative studies
Laurier - Business admin
Ryerson - Bus. Man
U of T Scarb - Bus. Management

Waiting on waterloo.
^^ mellowg, what accounting program u apply for? its supposed to be REALLY hard to get into.
FS:VNDS sz 12 Easter I's for CHEAP

That sir... Is Chartered Accountancy/ Mathematics. Dbl Major. +88-90 to be considered son at Waterloo
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

no one going to western? tsk tsk

haha i got into the accting program at waterloo too. mellow were you at that huge afmaa test thing?

WHATT? mellowg, you got in to Public Accounting with an 83?? You must have did amazing on the AFMAA :wow:
eek.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

yea man i mashed that AFMAA... i had an 80.25 average going in =/ and i also got offered to apply to some fellowship thing. Yea man that sucks, a few of my friends have 89-90 averages, did horribly on the test and havent heard back from waterloo. But my second sem is crazy im scoring like low 90s so i guess that evens out haha.

Back
Top Bottom