High School Seniors...what school you get accepted to?

I just got accepted to Humber for Game Programming, and now waiting for Seneca to reply.

Where you guys going to next year?
HEADBAND COUNT: 58

humber or sheridan got accepted to both just dont know which one i want to go to

So far been accepted to:
Western- Ivey HBA
Laurier
Carleton
UBC

Waiting for:
Toronto
Queen's

TRUE B7UES​

you gonna try and play ball tim? im going to St.Thomas
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Quote:
Tim don't do it! It will be the most boring 4 years of your life.

Don't worry, I applied there to humour my parents. Besides I applied to Commerce and I think you need 80s in Calc and Data, where as I have an 75 and an 80, so I'm not eligible. Where you apply?

Quote:
you gonna try and play ball tim? im going to St.Thomas
TRUE B7UES​

its in new brunswick, its small college ball :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Takin the year off for some dough, looking at mcguill, Bishops, and Concordia. I have low 80s in University Coarses, but I'll most likely going for football since I made team Canada last year.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Quote:
saw flipped cars and couches burning in the street. and it was the only time in my life i've been drunk and attempted to steal a fence.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

yeah queens sucks minus homecoming and even that is all toned down now
i'm waiting to hear from ryerson, u of t and western for my second go at university now
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

good luck to anyone goin to U of T scarborough... its like a jail cell in some parts of teh school there are a few new buildings being constructed tho

i got accepted to laurier bba and mc master business still waitin on queens, york, utm, utsg. I have a feeling that my calc mark is gonna screw me over.

Any you guys been to the forum on studentawards.com, the marks that ppl have are INSANE

^

What were your Grd.11/12 marks like to get accepted for Laurier?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

^ I got early acceptance into Laurier B&E with:
Calc.: 86
Data: 69
Eng.: 97
Writer's Craft: 91
Poly Sci: 86
World Issues: 75
TRUE B7UES​

I don't mean to be a d1ck about it... but how are you getting a 69 in data but a 86 in calc? lol. People tend to find data easier...

And oh I wish saw those grade again, being first year, the night before studying barely works anymore. Or at least I'm learning that now. haha.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

hoping for waterloo. anyone know the marks they usually look for?, i know it says low to mid 80s but what were the numbers from last year?

What program for Waterloo? Don't believe the marks they list like low to mid 80s for the competitive programs, some people don't even get accepted with 90+.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

The data and calc comparison is a general misconception that even i thought was true. Data is sooo much harder than calc. Calc is on some easy algebra type @#%$.

I actually found that Data way easier than Calc. Now, Discrete Math is the hardest @#%$ ever! But currently getting a 99% :pimp:
pimp.gif
ing at Ch.10&11 where it's all purely Data Management.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

The marks I posted were the first term marks that I was accepted with (this was in January). Since that time, all of them have gone except for Calc.

The first unit of data (probablity using combinations, etc.) I found really difficult. The other stuff has been relatively easy since.

TRUE B7UES​

Back
Top Bottom