Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 10,000- 20000

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • 20000 ( call me)

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Mind ya bizznezz

Votes: 21 28.4%

• Total voters
アミーゴ アミーゴ always been kinda curious, did you start from scratch or did you have some opportunities waiting for you when you came of age? Not hating either way

We all know アミーゴ アミーゴ makes $15 an hour + benefits.

My advice to all: make a budget.

Everybody should have a good general idea of where your money is going every month. Don’t matter if you’re living paycheck to paycheck or swimming in money, knowing where your money goes gives you the chance to adjust and set realistic goals of how much money you want to save every paycheck.

Once you have that number locked in, save it before you spend the rest.

I do it on Excel but there’s a bunch of apps that can help with that... if you don’t mind them having your financial data.

Please!

tenor (16).gif

A Tar Heel!? Ya would have learned this at Duke...

Hit me up via DM man, happy to help

I was lucky enough to not have any debt coming out of undergrad - I understand that is a privilege not a lot of people have.
Yea that's dope. You still pretty much built your fortune from the ground up. When I first setup my business bank account the rep was telling me how one of his clients inherited a couple rental properties and started rolling from there. That's really how it's supposed to be anyway

Yeah don’t count 401K as savings or even think about it. Max that out and auto deduct from pay.

I really miss that employer match and health insurance from when I worked for the gov.

I took out 1/3 of my 401K to help start my business. I didn’t wanna do it but it was my only option.

Yea that's dope. You still pretty much built your fortune from the ground up. When I first setup my business bank account the rep was telling me how one of his clients inherited a couple rental properties and started rolling from there. That's really how it's supposed to be anyway

Yeah my parents have been good to me but are more risk adverse to make the plays that I do lol.

They are ‘set it and forget it’ type of people -I’m trading daily

Also consign the don't count the 401k as savings move. I look at mine but don't really consider it as liquid due the to punitive nature of early withdrawals. Even with the "COVID withdrawal holiday" I wouldn't touch it.

My parents and brothers know exactly how much I make and always will it's because of them that I'm in this spot in the first place and make what I do. They should know that they can come to me for that kind of thing.

My excel budget spreadsheet is my baby. Everyone should have one.

I only have a small amount of cash the rest of it is in the market. Not a big cash guy personally

Last edited:
A Tar Heel!? Ya would have learned this at Duke...

Hit me up via DM man, happy to help

Lol you're probably right, but I didn't even attend UNC... UMD grad so that probably why I am even more lost in the sauce. LOL

PM sent. Thanks!

37k in my 401k rn, which I am cashing out before the end of the year thanks to the CARES act. **** waiting until I'm 65, I can flip it and put it back within 3 years... or just leave this rotten *** country and buy a condo over seas somewhere and not worry about it.

Probably gonna go with the first option tho.

Back
Top Bottom