Highway furniture. Need help!

Didn't know home depot had trucks for rent. After googling what they look like, let me guess why op didn't realize it fell of the truck.
One couch took up all visibility out of the rear window so he couldn't see the second couch stacked on top falling off. :smh:

this is what exactly happened.

What cheap lightweight couch you had? An IKEA couch?

How fast were you driving?

Y’all didn’t feel nothing shift out the truck or some type of sound?

How you didn’t look in the mirror while driving? Not once?

I heard & felt nothing. I couldn’t believe it.

My initial thought was dang thats wile but i could see how OP wouldnt know (assumed he had a BOX TRUCK). I used to deliver for a hardware store, and used a box truck when we took appliances. Something falling off the back was always a thought, but we secured everything to the walls.

Knowing what we know :smh: how you go a whole trip and never look in the back. ALWAYS SECURE YOUR LOAD, always. Especially since you were driving a flat bed. And even if you couldnt see, how could not have noticed from the side mirrors 🤦🏾‍♂️

To answer your question, unless someone got in an accident as a result of your couch and could be traced to you, then youre good. Or a highway camera got pics of yall. Just a _______ person for not picking up your crap off the highway.

This cant be true :stoneface:

Last edited:
Highway patrol gona slow traffic 1/2 Mile from couch. Swerving all lanes causing 6-10 min delay. You made 4 people to late to work.

Tell that to the guy who flipped his car over trying to avoid the couch :lol:
Situation looked like....
1615452257959.gif

Last edited:
Tell that to the guy who flipped his car over trying to avoid the couch :lol:
Situation looked like....
1615452257959.gif
That’s extreme.. car accidents occur but not really because of an unintelligent unsecured flying couch from a Home Depot rental truck

This might not be the best way to respond when someone suggests that you commit insurance fraud on a public forum

lol reminds me of dude who was taking advice on how to get rid of his fully loaded Kia

Back
Top Bottom