Highway furniture. Need help!

This morning I rented out a Home Depot pick up truck to pick up a sofa couch for my friend. I was in the fast lane and unknowingly the couch flew off the back! Can highway patrol charge me with anything? I didn’t even know it was gone until I parked at my apt and wanted to unload the furniture.

This morning I rented out a Home Depot pick up truck to pick up a sofa couch for my friend. I was in the fast lane and unknowingly the couch flew off the back! Can highway patrol charge me with anything? I didn’t even know it was gone until I parked at my apt and wanted to unload the furniture.

You just put it in the bed with no ropes or ties etc ?

Damn. I hope people swerved out the way when they saw that.

58C271DB-15AE-42DA-BF66-9AD7591395CB.gif

So many questions.

Yup. First two OP.

How do you know the furniture is on the highway if you didn't realize it was gone until you arrived at your destination?

Can you post pics?

Yes
OP you didnt secure the couch? Btw what kind of couch was it? Material? Color? Also the truck?
Yup. First two OP.

How do you know the furniture is on the highway if you didn't realize it was gone until you arrived at your destination?

Can you post pics?

It was a pick up truck with a regular steel flatbed.

couch was maroon leather material with a grey couch cover over it.

+
I was sure i put it on the back of the flatbed. I am still in shock.

Insurance fraud? Maybe you can ssy someone stole it while you went in the gas station to buy pork rinds.

Also, are still couch less? Retrace your route and see if it fell off and some kind of way landed in tact

How far from your place to where you picked up the couch? Too far to drive back on the same route to see if the coach was laying somewhere?

Im not tryna be funny but....... what do you do for a living?

You thought the weight of a couch could withstand 70 mph winds?

uhhh yeah. Especially with the rear door SEALED. I did think that. I thought wrong.

Insurance fraud? Maybe you can ssy someone stole it while you went in the gas station to buy pork rinds.

Also, are still couch less? Retrace your route and see if it fell off and some kind of way landed in tact

nah one of the couches actually stayed in the position I had put it in. There were two couches.

insurance fraud sounds good if highway patrol tries coming at me.

Wait wait wait, hold up...

Dipset you rented a pickup truck correct and not the box trucks that are covered and you can't see behind you.

How the hell did you not notice the sofa flyout from the back.

When I'm driving I'm always looking what's behind me in the rear view.

Only you this will happen to bruh 😆

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom