Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra

was it easy? i felt like this is the first colorway that i didn't neeeeeed to have so i passed
Had autofill on and was able to checkout right at 12pm pst. Think it sold out in 2 mins. They had more stock this time around.

Yeah definitely glad he seems to be upping production, easier for the people who want them. I'm in for the greygories

I guess I should have tried for the pumpkin pair. Completely passed on it assuming it would have been impossible. But I love orange shoes and want them so bad now.

Im a 9 in diadora n9000 and almost all NB. Should I look for a 9 in these too? Or 8.5?

Last edited:
I wear size 42 in sonra
US 8.5 in n9000 collab and most NB so half size smaller than you

IMO these are on the narrow side so I could've gone 43 and have some toe room. In 42 if I wear any sock thicker than a thinner sock it feels too cramped at times.

I think you can squeeze 42 if you like your toes at the end of the toebox, 43 if you like space

i returned my pumpkins didnt like them at all shape wise (was to be expected wanted to make sure in real), the quality was nice though.

I wear size 42 in sonra
US 8.5 in n9000 collab and most NB so half size smaller than you

IMO these are on the narrow side so I could've gone 43 and have some toe room. In 42 if I wear any sock thicker than a thinner sock it feels too cramped at times.

I think you can squeeze 42 if you like your toes at the end of the toebox, 43 if you like space
Thanks man. Did they not produce any size 9? Only seeing 8.5/9.5 on klekt.

i returned my pumpkins didnt like them at all shape wise (was to be expected wanted to make sure in real), the quality was nice though.
what's wrong with the shape?

Thanks man. Did they not produce any size 9? Only seeing 8.5/9.5 on klekt.
reason why i didn't give you a conversion size it's a little confusing. i think basically he only did full euro sizes 40, 41, 42, 43 and it doesn't translate well to US i think it does skip "US 9". my 42 box is labeled US 8.5 and I had a 43 that did say US 9.5

what's wrong with the shape?

reason why i didn't give you a conversion size it's a little confusing. i think basically he only did full euro sizes 40, 41, 42, 43 and it doesn't translate well to US i think it does skip "US 9". my 42 box is labeled US 8.5 and I had a 43 that did say US 9.5
Hmmm alright. Makes me bit weary especially since I'll be paying resale.
Thanks for the info though!

IMG_6665.JPG IMG_6668.JPG IMG_6667.JPG IMG_6666.JPG

My pair finally came in after all the shipping delays. Quality is A1 steak sauce! Worth the wait.
281/300

I guess I should have tried for the pumpkin pair. Completely passed on it assuming it would have been impossible. But I love orange shoes and want them so bad now.

Im a 9 in diadora n9000 and almost all NB. Should I look for a 9 in these too? Or 8.5?
I wear 42.5 in most nb, 42 in Sonra
And I think I can fit in 41 too.
So go for 0.5 to 1 size down imo

Very easy cop today! Excited to get them grasshoppers in!

Last edited:
Seemed like easy cop on the grasshoppers, first and only time I've hit on these. I just got charged the E305 total, is there an additional Int shipping charge?

Back
Top Bottom