Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra

Lovely! Oh man I found a pair of Pumpkins US7 and I think they could work but I am shook on dropping such a big chunk of change on a pair that might not fit! What do you guys say? I am a US in everything except PK NMD I go 7.5US. Then to make things worse there is a Grashopper 8.5 out there too which could also maybe kind of sort of work too!! What do I do???!!!

a US in everything?

I think your feet smaller than mine, and I'm 8.5 in Sonra, so that's a no go

a US in everything?

I think your feet smaller than mine, and I'm 8.5 in Sonra, so that's a no go

Confused by your response; Did you go TTS or what with your pairs? I am a US8 in most everything as previously stated and have heard so many different bits of advice.

Confused by your response; Did you go TTS or what with your pairs? I am a US8 in most everything as previously stated and have heard so many different bits of advice.

your OG post didn't list a size.

I'm the same size as these as I am in NB 997/990v4/990v2

edit:
brannock 9.5C left foot 9D right foot
nb 998 - 8
nb 997/990/990v2/990v4/577UK - 8.5
asics gl3 9.5
ub 9.5
350v2 9.5
sonra eu42/8.5

Last edited:
I am a true size 8 and got a size 7 on all 3 pairs of sonra that i own atm... Grasshopper, pembe, and pumpkin which is eu 40 and they fit perfect.

I am a true size 8 and got a size 7 on all 3 pairs of sonra that i own atm... Grasshopper, pembe, and pumpkin which is eu 40 and they fit perfect.
Ok man...ty! I am as well kelkt has a us7 Pumpkin and looks like I will treat myself!
ohwussup ohwussup ty for the feedback....

i returned my pumpkins didnt like them at all shape wise (was to be expected wanted to make sure in real), the quality was nice though.
The take returns? No kidding! Usually for a limited kick is is All Sales Final.

Grasshopper arrived. Love em. 302/375

6A8C471F-5AB8-4F18-BC02-9FD1BFC51C99.jpeg

B9CEC0A1-8CFA-45C0-A1C5-F97ED093E79A.jpeg

6F5EABC1-580F-49A4-A01C-42AB6B001594.jpeg

7FB060D8-FEE6-419B-98D9-00B7AACE7432.jpeg

If you EVER need to cash out I will 100% take the Grasshoppers and probe the Pembe too...Pending my pumpkins arriving and fitting. I took your advise and hope a 7 is my magic number for Sonra!

are people finding the smaller size do not run "TTS" I got a 12US in Grasshopper and they are perfect in every way.

are people finding the smaller size do not run "TTS" I got a 12US in Grasshopper and they are perfect in every way.

Oh lordy I hope so!!! I was told a full size down from two guys who are Natural US8 like me. I am nervous 2x now because I found a US7 Grasshopper today (happy dance!) and a Pumpkin is in rout!

Plan B if too small take out the insole and put in a cheapie Dr. Scholes :frown:

I thinking because they are hand made with no inside liner like an NMD PK this might be why there is such a huge variance in sizing....PLEASE FIT!! I don't want to have to sell these 7s and then track down 8s...IMO I got a good deal on both.

Sunday 5AM EST is 11AM German time yes? Any tips on what to expect? SUPER Limited sucks! Should I pre load my CC into my chrome or PP the best way to go? Assuming they take both payments.

The Greygory are nice but prob will end up getting skunked

Back
Top Bottom