Hikmet Sugoer's brand Sonra

Anyone salty they missed Lilacs? Don't want to mess with BS releases and hype? Have these for sale for ya :D (DS US11)

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 1.00.59 PM.png

Dope!! I am on the Sonra group on FB and quite a few people got jammed up on the auto-fill not picking the Country or State because it is a drop down menu. I had same issue for the Gregory joints.

Contrats again!
Yup I am in the FB as well. I actually manually typed everything in and was surprised to check out. Excited to get them in.

What size did you get? 41 went with the quickness..

In chrome I don't have that problem of the drop down menu showing up

Yup I am in the FB as well. I actually manually typed everything in and was surprised to check out. Excited to get them in.
I am in FB too~
The quality of Leylak seems much better than other cw, so bad I got nothing in last Sunday :smh:

had to sacrifice another colorway for it.. we'll see. all i can say is those over seas guys don't play when it comes to their hobby :wow:

IMG_0904.jpg

DS US11 is still here...Maybe if I released these via Hikmet's site they would've sold by now...
Did u join the sonra group on fb? You can buy and sell on there. Would prob sell in like 1 hr once u post on there because bigger sizes are always in demand. Group is called “sonra talk worldwide”

Did u join the sonra group on fb? You can buy and sell on there. Would prob sell in like 1 hr once u post on there because bigger sizes are always in demand. Group is called “sonra talk worldwide”

Used to be, that's where I sold another pair a while back, but I gave up on most all social media sites/apps a long time ago lol.

Back
Top Bottom