Hilarious UFC Fight Finish

lock if posted already.

laugh.gif

Anyone know what UFC fight that was when one dude got hit in the ribs (somebroke) he stumbled back crunchin, and while the other fighter went in for the killthe broken rib guy knocked him out..

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Anyone know what UFC fight that was when one dude got hit in the ribs (somebroke) he stumbled back crunchin, and while the other fighter went in for the kill the broken rib guy knocked him out..

yeah that was with pete sell vs. scott smith.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one of the best fights IMO

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Anyone know what UFC fight that was when one dude got hit in the ribs (somebroke) he stumbled back crunchin, and while the other fighter went in for the kill the broken rib guy knocked him out..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I remember seeing that fight, I thought he was working the ol' rope-a-dope. Then I
laugh.gif
when I realized he really was hurt from that body shot. Guy smelled blood, butgot a little TOO careless.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I remember seeing that fight, I thought he was working the ol' rope-a-dope. Then I
laugh.gif
when I realized he really was hurt from that body shot. Guy smelled blood, but got a little TOO careless.
yeah, but before that sequence, it was a slugfest.. that ended with a fantastic finish
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom