Hip Hop Blogs

What are your favorite hip hop blogs?  Why are they your favorite?

Would you guys do me a favor n let me know what you think of HIPTICS.COM  (see sig) and make some suggestions about what needs to improve or what is working?  All input appreciated as always. 
pimp.gif

your site is clean....
its just that my old !$$! hardly knows 1/8 of the people mentioned on it....

i like okayplayer.com & pipomixes.blogspot.com for my online fix.

I wanted to introduce NT to the site without pushin it too hard. I feel Hiptics makes sense to be in an NTer's daily rotation of websites. To get an idea of what kinda music the site is about, if you're home tonight try n listen to that radio show I mentioned above.

Your blog looks nice, looks nothing like a blog though haha
But it's clean and nice.
I go to It'sARap and Pigeons and Planes.
I like the latter especially because they talk about multiple genre's

hiptics.com is very appreciated and featured Hollywood FLOSS, thanks for the love and i will promote it more on twitter shouts to franco

Originally Posted by flossb15

hiptics.com is very appreciated and featured Hollywood FLOSS, thanks for the love and i will promote it more on twitter shouts to franco
APPRECIATED 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks again for all the positive reviews. hopefully more NTers will start to visit the site more regularly.

Hiptics features Hi-Jynx music and shows love as well. Clean layout and is easy to navigate..

Steady to the top with your site fam. Much success.

All the positive feedback is very very much appreciated! I'm really glad ya'll are feelin the site.

We're always trying to improve Hiptics while continuing to provide the highest quality content.

Good look everybody!

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

You got a nice, clean site. Get that ad money homie!

Appreciate it..good content too.
laugh.gif

workin on gettin to the cash part...
good stuff, just added to my blogroll over at We All Scheme (a lil' self promo haha)

Back
Top Bottom