Hip-Hop/Pop/Horus Superstar Trends

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Coolest thread ever, bro.

The fact Lil B looks exactly like my little brother is the freakiest thing ever! I mean exactly and not only does he look like him he sounds just like him so I called him up curious if I was actually sane and he was talking fine but they have the same gimmicks, laugh, almost everything.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

real life, is this?

with GOD anything is possible. anything can be considered real life. I mean how long have these occults been around for centuries. It's possible for them to recruit and the people they recruit won't help the next man its possibly the law. Whats real life? Whats Normal? Why, can't I get signed? Why would someone tell me I'm alright and act as if development doesn't play a major part in me turning my already talents up another notch and I keep getting better the more I do it but financially have to put out one mixtape at a time. compared to someone who just pops up on the TV pretty decent with lyrics and keeps getting better as we watch the fact they keep dropping albums so we already know financially they can afford the mixtapes studio and etc... get it?

Its funny how topics are discussed over and over and over and over..

like forum 14
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Its funny how topics are discussed over and over and over and over..

like forum 14
laugh.gif

I've never seen this topic before and to the extent of what I wrote ever on NT and I've been on NT currently under a different name than Air8Kobe my previous for years since like 2006 and you guys aren't saying whether you believe these accusations of crabs in the bucket theory is true or false!

there's nothing like making music and showing how i actually can work hard

like your favorite rapper said : "It's only Entertainment". but for real all these rappers are backed by an image and they just rap about drugs, murder and so forth. record labels are backed by the elite and they don't give a %!*+ about anybody

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Corny

the information im writing isn't what i personally believe in.. I'm letting this information go off word of mouth and was curious to see if anybody believed in these theorys whether they are apart of the illusion or against it... well you cant be against something so powerful in actuality so it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom