Hip Hop's Last True Classic.....Grammys better recognize...

41MEzqiC6lL._SS400_.jpg

"Iesha Poem"
"Free Chilly"
"Go Go Gadget Flow"
"The Coolest"
"Superstar" featuring Mathew Santos
"Paris Tokyo"
"High Definition" featuring Snoop Dogg and Pooh Bear
"Little Weapon"
"Hip-Hop Saved My Life" featuring Nikki Jean
"Gold Watch"
"Street on Fire" featuring Mathew Santos
"Hello Goodbye"
"Gotta Eat"
"Dumb It Down" featuring Gemini and Graham Burris
"The Die" featuring Gemini
"Put You on Game"
"Fighters" featuring Mathew Santos
"Go Baby Go"
"Blackout"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5 smokers out of 5....

this was one of the last good cd's but um no love for blu?

his cd was up there too

while its a good CD, i actually want lil wayne to win..even though i ain't much of a fan, what he represents in terms of "bluntness of reality"is something that never got recognized in the grammys before.

devil.gif
my mixtape is worth more those dudes lives. then my next cd gone beworth more than yours
wink.gif

GOLD

Great album no doubt. Production and lyrics were on point, and there was subject matter. That's rare these days, especially for a Grammy nominated album.

The Movie > The Cool........... Paper Trail > The Cool.................. I Am Atlanta > The Cool..................... Untitled > TheCool............... C3 < The Cool

As a passionate Lupe fan, this album was sub par to F&L and definitely not his best work. I think essentially he tried to out do himself metaphorically andthats why it was stopped short from going a long way as a hip hop classic.

i still listen to The Cool today, matter in fact i'm listening to "The die" right now.
Hopefully The Cool or untitled wins

Im rooting for The Cool to win, but I won't be disappointed if American Gangster wins.

yo yall need to relax, cuz im the best rapper alive and far beyond when im gone, and who the hell is wayne and jay? put LAzianboi, then pac and biggie.. yahshould know i be first place all the time.. and my dingdong won first, 2nd , and 3rd place.. and thats that peeps. youtube me, im getting sign by interscopesoon.

name= shayshay

Back
Top Bottom